• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

midsteyne

loyal forever
It seems Pearce Kenny Dowell and the Safiti twins are already in the **** for playing up on the grog.No action taken but warnings issued.Roosters aint in Bondi now.The knights fans will be watching and dobbing it appears.

It seems Pearce Kenny Dowell and the Safiti twins are already in the **** for playing up on the grog.No action taken but warnings issued.Roosters aint in Bondi now.The knights fans will be watching and dobbing it appears.
Hmmm grog you say, I didn't think Kanny-Dowd partied that way.
kenny.jpg

Let me guess.....

The knights are reporting that Mitchell Pearce has injured his back and will be sidelined. o_O

Somehow it will be our fault

We gave them a 1 point extra time thriller to cherish like a grand final.
That was reckless of Baz to stoop them in to a false sense of security and hope for the year but he really wanted us under the radar at all costs ; )

He has become a media darling again basically overnight. He has been on all the shows and every pundit is talking him up. Does the NRL want another premiership in Newcastle or Fittler wants him for NSW?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8