Does Parker / Suli hold their centre positions ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd say Suli has learnt from his Wests Tigers & Canterbury experiences that big bucks don't equal happiness.

He's at a good club with a coach he said was part of the reason he joined Canterbury & has several close Polynesian Islander mates in the team who I think are a big reason he'd stay.

Hopefully Fainu is cleared of his charges & sooner rather than later, as he's one of Suli's mates.

Wow, now that could make a trivia question to stump the very best!
@globaleagle @Woodsie

Actually, I made a slight error. Snoz did play in the centres for St George that day, but it was alongside Phillip Williams (Williams played 11 first grade games, all for the Dragons, from 1979-84). Rogers was the team captain and 5/8.

Interesting to note that neither Snoz nor Rogers was given the goal kicking duties that day. Winger Brad Wilson, who played 9 first grade games in his career for St George in 1981-82 (scoring 5 tries and kicking 24 goals) was given that job. Like Rogers, Wilson was a toe poke kicker.

Heard on channel 9 news tonight dragons are hoping suli agrees to terms this week !!! This will be a very BIG mistake by the club if we let him go. He will go close to winning centre of the year this year and is someone we can’t afford to loose

Heard on channel 9 news tonight dragons are hoping suli agrees to terms this week !!! This will be a very BIG mistake by the club if we let him go. He will go close to winning centre of the year this year and is someone we can’t afford to loose

We can't keep everyone and keep all the upcoming local juniors that are almost pushing first grade. If Dragons are prepared to pay overs, and Suli wants to go, so be it.

Snoz played in the centres alongside Steve Rogers in St George's 1984 Reserve Grade Grand Final side. They lost to Balmain.

I don't believe Snoz ever played Reserve Grade for Manly. He was a well established test and Origin player by the time he joined Manly.
The losing selection policy by St George goes back a long, long way. Imagine anyone who has ever watched a game of footy picking Steve Rogers or Michael O’Connor in reserve grade.

We can't keep everyone and keep all the upcoming local juniors that are almost pushing first grade. If Dragons are prepared to pay overs, and Suli wants to go, so be it.
Yes, it's a very fine-lined juggling act as Des knows full well with the "upcoming local juniors" and budget buys that are becoming recognised. Young Hoppa, Schuster and Triturbo Vs Suli, Garrick, Parker, Waddell, Keppie.

The most difficult part about knowing who to keep or let go in our current situation is that none of the 3 "upcoming local juniors" have been tested or proven against men of NRL standard.

We have less cap plus TPA money than most other teams that in itself presents a finer balancing act.

It will take some astute accounting and talent awareness for us to compete at the highest level.

The Manly culture back in our corner is our biggest weapon in this battle.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8