Does Lawton get selected next week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Personally a Massive fan of Lawton- Perfect in the modern game as is the Complete player.
Who moves over for him??
I say Lawton is a must but happy to hear other opinions
The crunch games are coming and selection is imperative....Lawton offers everything as a solid defender, runs tough lines and most importantly, wins the quick play balls and defensively owns the tackled player....but who does he replace....likey Sip or Keppie

Personally a Massive fan of Lawton- Perfect in the modern game as is the Complete player.
Who moves over for him??
I say Lawton is a must but happy to hear other opinions
The crunch games are coming and selection is imperative....Lawton offers everything as a solid defender, runs tough lines and most importantly, wins the quick play balls and defensively owns the tackled player....but who does he replace....likey Sip or Keppie
He will possibly replace keppie due to birth of first 🍼

Hundred percent he is part of the 1-17. Next week easy slot in for aloiai on the bench. But full strength, it's a toss up between Keppie and Sipley on who he comes in for. Coz when Walker comes into the lock position Jake shifts to prop. That's an extra man to our prop rotation so we really don't need 3 props on our bench. Just a matter of case on who is better for us off the bench. Sipley or Keppie. Sipley is a straight impact player and Keppie is an elite middle defender. But Lawton 100% in the 17.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6