Does anyone else have a problem with the site's formatting?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ceagle

Bencher
Does anyone else have a problem with the site's formatting? Often I will click on the last page of a thread and it will come up and say 'The specified thread does not exist.' And other times when logging in it says im logged in then i reload the page and im logged out.

This is why the site needs some $ in order to keep up-to-date with formatting issues etc, keep your eyes peeled for a topical article about to appear at any moment (!)

Good to see that its not on my end, kinda. Hopefully its a simple fix editing some code or something and doesnt really require $$ to fix

It happens when posts are deleted out of thread thus shortening it from it's previous multiple page length. It's some formatting bug, which I'm sure Dan could probably solve given time. No need to stress happens to everyone.

Ceagle said:
Does anyone else have a problem with the site's formatting? Often I will click on the last page of a thread and it will come up and say 'The specified thread does not exist.' And other times when logging in it says im logged in then i reload the page and im logged out.

I have the same problem.

swoop said:
Ceagle said:

I have the same problem.
True. The site needs upkeep.
Join the tipping comp!

Yeah same thing happens with me.
Tipping comp joined though.

I would never complain about this site, happy as larry to sift through the format as it is.

I would gladly fork out $100 a year to be a member of this site. 1,000 paying members is a handy third party payment for us to elect to pay every year.

Right now, $100K payment not counted in the salary cap would ease a few retention issues.

...and we get get last laugh over trolls and other fans that have to pay to view, and pay to retain our players.

Ceagle said:
Good to see that its not on my end, kinda. Hopefully its a simple fix editing some code or something and doesnt really require $$ to fix

I love this comment. A little software development is free. Not like any real materials are required besides coffee. Great!

Yes, just like last time this was raised. I'm sure the answer is the same too.
It's a coding issue that would take more time to fix than is worth while. Deal with it.

Darren said:
Hi, is anyone noticing how slow the site has become. I'm on ADSL2 but everything has become real slow.

Seems so appropriate that your net would slow down. Maybe your ISP have staff that are Ben Farrar fans

If you haven't already, change the number of posts shown per page from 10 to 50. That will at least limit the number of pages you have to sift through.

And join the tipping comp!

i raised this the other day and the adivce i was given has helped me....
go to the 'last post' column and click on the last post link

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7