Do you support Manly Management poll- MSE, I dont get it?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
http://snappoll.com/poll/24074.php

Do you support Manly Management

Yes or NO.

So does it mean if you support manly Management you are NOT supporting Max?

--------------------------------------------------

I would really like to know what there voting for. Because its clear management isn't happy with Max. I asked the same question on MSE but either knowone could work out what I was asking or they have No idea as well!

Crazy. I posted on that thread but this is a sad fact of the internet: It gives fools a voice when otherwise they should be ignored.

Some people need to join Greenpeace if they want to get involved in this sort of thing. Football clubs are not a democracy!!!

I'm serious can someone answer my question

Does it mean if you support manly Management you are NOT supporting Max?

I think the poll was put up last night when all the talk of Monas being released was going on.

I guess what it really should say is "do you support the decision management have made regarding Monaghan"

thats how I took the question anyway.

Fair enough, it was put up last night at 8.30pm. I wish they would phrase there questions correctly then.

I guess what it really should say is "do you support the decision management have made regarding Monaghan"

But then the next question is

Does the club support Monas or not?

This changes almost hourly. Depending on what news service you read or listen too.

At the moment they are saying they do want him.

I personally believe this is just a front they are putting up till the season is over or we are out of finals contention. All the signs point to this being the case.

Fair enough so answering that question in the poll is misleading because we cant be certain what the club wants.

(even though its most probable that they dont want Monas)

Byso, I think you'll find that the people who create these sorts of polls are also of the opinion that Max Delmege makes up an integeral part of Manly's Managment.

It depeneds on how this poll is looked at as to wether it contradictive or not.

From our point of view, it is saying Max is wrong.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4