do you honestly think we can win this week?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I have a feeling we will win this one, what do you think

I'm starting to be very concerned. We need familiarity / consistency in the 1/2's. Apparently Witt/Donald are being dropped. Donald is no backward step. I could play on the wing better than him, but I'm worried about bringing Mullane/Cherry or co. to 5/8. Our best option is Witt. Whether that is a good thing or not is to be seen.

abso farkin lutely........... we will win get on boys dont be scrared.....take ya hard earned down to the left jab and have a hundred on em.........

I'm starting to be very concerned. We need familiarity / consistency in the 1/2's. Apparently Witt/Donald are being dropped. Donald is no backward step. I could play on the wing better than him, but I'm worried about bringing Mullane/Cherry or co. to 5/8. Our best option is Witt. Whether that is a good thing or not is to be seen.

The rumour on ME is that beaver will be playing 5/8. If this is true then I will be concerened as to how Manly will go on Sunday.

The cowgirls have 4 players in doubt for Sunday so even if they all play then there must be doubts as to their fitness which should help Manly enormously.

If all 4 are out then I think manly should win althogh the rumours abut changes worry me a bit as to who the replacements will be.

I got mine Byso, its great, it only works when you draw a circle with it.

I've called it "Monas"

I think we will win, the break will have helped.

With watmough and Hecks back for the broncos we might just get a roll going into the finals.

We are due for a win but....... probably not unless the sap works a treat and the boys enjoyed themselves up on the coast.

Without hesitation YES, on second thoughts, we should win, maybe if we get the 50/50 calls, possibly a chance if the Cowboys have a few players out, oh God I just don't know. Thats it God is the answer, I am off to say a few Hail Marys and do a lot of praying.

What are those 4 players?

Can we win. I hope so. probably not. But will win :)

The 4 players in some doubt are Rauhihi (thigh), Bowman (ankle), O'Donnell (shoulder) and Lillyman (ankle) as per yesterday's Manly Daily. While it said that all are expected to play i heard on the radio that Rauhihi is facing a fitness test tomorrow morning and there is doubt on a couple of the others playing.

Apparanalty they have not trained all week so at best they will be under done if they play on Sunday.

Pauhihi is in serious doubt apparently, fingers crossed he will miss out because our forwards would have trouble controlling him based upon recent form.

Pauhihi is in serious doubt apparently, fingers crossed he will miss out because our forwards would have trouble controlling him based upon recent form.

That would be a shame if Rauhihi didn't play because I heard that Randall and King were having their hair done and manicures on Sunday morning just so he could look good when they packed down against him.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4