Do we still have Croker, Parker and Garrick haters?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To be honest Robbo - they are playing their part in a side with Tom the heartbeat, but to see Garrick burn Fergo at the end was a sweet moment, Croker has always been a goer but I will still say would like more explosive dashes from dummy half.
The balance atm is only behind Penrith imo, so we continue to improve....not to get ahead but as good a challenger as anyone and that fairytale ending is realistic

I don't HATE any manly players, but all fit and healthy, Parker and Croker arnt in my side...
Walker deserves a shot at centre, as he is the best centre we have on the books and has been forced to play out of position almost his entire time here ..
Parker was great tonite, but It doesn't change the fact he's been a weak link in our team for years.
If fainus back, Croker is gone..
Garrick is a different proposition.. I don't think we have a better option on the wing and we don't have a better goal kicker. So he's safe.. but it doesn't change the fact he was Mia the entire last season and did nothing this year when tom was hurt..
Again, DONT FALL INTO THE TRAP THAT ALL THESE GUYS ARE GREAT .. they showed their hand when tom was hurt . And I fear when/if Tom goes down again, these guys will show their true selves again

It's a fine line with balancing out cap and talent, so much of our cap is on a few big name players that you can't be a "hater" when average players are still effective in a full squad.

If Manly lose Tom's penetration and spark up the middle who is saving many of our poor sets of six then you once again start to question the qualities of the average players to fill the void and lift.

I've always loved Parkers straight runs, sacrificing his body for the good of the team taking those hard hitups, but damn we telegraph his usage in our go forward sets of six, we could use the predictability of his hitup as a decoy at times----teams are lining Parker up a mile away generating a dominant tackle.

As the title questions. Answers below please.
Croker's defence in the middle in second to none.
Parker does tough hit ups, runs great lines and his defensive on point.
Garrick again had a cracker of a game.

Surely this is the game that finally silences the critics!!!
Ummm...err...umm..err..ummm..(scratches head)...ummm...(silence).

OK I get that but do we need to call people who disagree with others assessments on players abilities "haters" ?? It's such a negative term,and today should be a positive day. Let's go scoring forum points another time and just be proud of the effort of the team and all be supporters of each other
Surely we aren't that soft - nothing at all wrong with the post. Everyone on here is guilty of sh1tting on at least one of the players @The better Robbo has mentioned.

To be honest Robbo - they are playing their part in a side with Tom the heartbeat, but to see Garrick burn Fergo at the end was a sweet moment, Croker has always been a goer but I will still say would like more explosive dashes from dummy half.
The balance atm is only behind Penrith imo, so we continue to improve....not to get ahead but as good a challenger as anyone and that fairytale ending is realistic
Spot on - you'd pick Fainu every day of the week. Still, Croker has really gone to another level - very happy for the guy.

All three are playing great. All three will drop out of the seventeen in 2022 0r 2023. Other players will take their spots.Thats just how the squad will evolve, and has nothing to do with "hating" the three players. Right now they are all doing a fantastic job for the team, themselves and the club.

Comments were valid at the time and justified. Now they have all re-found confidence
Many of the comments I saw were not that those 3 were lacking confidence, but that they are not up to first grade standard and never would be. Those comments were a matter of opinion, but never valid or justified!

I don't HATE any manly players, but all fit and healthy, Parker and Croker arnt in my side...
Walker deserves a shot at centre, as he is the best centre we have on the books and has been forced to play out of position almost his entire time here ..
Parker was great tonite, but It doesn't change the fact he's been a weak link in our team for years.
If fainus back, Croker is gone..
Garrick is a different proposition.. I don't think we have a better option on the wing and we don't have a better goal kicker. So he's safe.. but it doesn't change the fact he was Mia the entire last season and did nothing this year when tom was hurt..
Again, DONT FALL INTO THE TRAP THAT ALL THESE GUYS ARE GREAT .. they showed their hand when tom was hurt . And I fear when/if Tom goes down again, these guys will show their true selves again

And that is the point ... neither Parker or Croker are considered 1st string starting 17 players by the club, or by anybody really ... both are on low contracts and considered depth players, behind fainu, Walker, Suli et al ... ... and that has been the reason why a lot of the criticism against them has been very unfair and unfounded .... judge them on that basis and they are both worth their weight in Unocorn poop ...

Disappointed with the title of this thread. Because I am critical of a players performance does not make me a hater. I will eat humble pie happily when I should because it equates to our success. I have given these boys credit in other threads and then read this garbage. Calling fellow silvertails haters is poor form. Call me wrong all you like but don't call me what I am not. I don't hate anybody particularly any of the young men putting their body's on the line for my team.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8