Do we deserve some clarity ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
Is someone at the club going to come out & give us fans some clarity on all this ****ing mess.
To be honest ,I don't know what to believe .I know I don't trust these journo's one bit.
Am I wrong expecting someone to come forward & let us (the bill payers ) know the truth on what is happening to OUR club....

Is it OUR club? It's privately owned. We (football Club members) only have a minority shareholding.
As for bill payers, the NRL doesn't care if fans don't attend, TV pays most of the bills nowadays.
As for someone at the club giving us some clarity... whoever starts pre-season training with us will be 100% on board, and who that will be will become known over the next few weeks. Is that clear enough? ;)

Agree. It made me wild to think we go to our jobs, find extra $$ to buy membership & some blokes on the paddock weren't fair dinkum about it.

I think it is OUR club . A team with no fans folds.
We have the most loyal fans in the league .
I would like to know how much of this crap printed was actually true .

Don't hold your breath, it'll never happen. You'll have to wait for Choc's biography, ghost written by Dunny Weirdler, to get the "true" story

I'm picking a month, you'll see player movement. Watmough & Mattai is a given.
Foran will stay till end of 2015. Snake is unknown, been linked to three clubs. It's a wait & see. Should be an interesting off season.

The club should have locked the sooks in a room with Terry Randall one at a time.

It's sad that, if true, that as many as 4 or 5 players are responsible for ruining our season.

I wonder what happens if 6 weeks ago, while 4 points clear, Toovey says to them you are all done and went with Gutherson, Harrison, Hasson, Lui, JSL, Little-John, Blair etc.

I know one thing our season would not finished any worse, and with ou ready draw we could well be still alive.

I don't know if we'll get any clarity but there will be some player movement. There's so much BS going on at admin level, I doubt we'll hear much if anything from them.

I just want to see who's staying so the club can plan and move forward.

bob dylan said:
The club should have locked the sooks in a room with Terry Randall one at a time.

It's sad that, if true, that as many as 4 or 5 players are responsible for ruining our season.

I wonder what happens if 6 weeks ago, while 4 points clear, Toovey says to them you are all done and went with Gutherson, Harrison, Hasson, Lui, JSL, Little-John, Blair etc.

I know one thing our season would not finished any worse, and with ou ready draw we could well be still alive.

That would have been interesting for sure.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8