Do we all tip Manly every game?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nappa

Premium Member
Tipping Member
We all know that Manly won last nights game.
So for all of us who tipped Manly, can it be counted as a correct pick?

I know it cant, but wouldn't it be nice.

I do. Can't count last night though because we lost! Although of course a moral victory.

We all know that Manly won last nights game.
So for all of us who tipped Manly, can it be counted as a correct pick?

I know it cant, but wouldn't it be nice.
Would we tip against our own Mothers ? Never !!!
Same with our Manly . Never tip against them .
It would be blasphemy to tip against our Sacred Sea eagles
Any one that gains any money by Tipping against his team loses his soul
dont-gain-the-world-and-lose-your-soul-quote-1.jpg

100% have always taken a Seaeagles Win....but only put cash on when deep down we have more than a 15% chance...which I could have dedicated to the blind dog society...

Always even if we have no chance at all. Because in my 50 years as a supporter I have seen Manly pull of some incredible wins. Like 1976 grand final against Parra when they were celebrating the victory a week early due to the fact that they had beaten us all year. But as Bob Fulton said "the grand final is a different game all together" sweetest victory.

I dont do the tips (just a donation to Silvertails) but in the era's where we are competitive i always think Manly can win.

It's similar to what Ian Chappell says when deciding whether to bat or not after winning the toss in cricket. 9 out of 10 times you choose to bat and on the tenth time you think about bowling, you bat.
Same goes for tipping Manly. 9 out of 10 times I choose Manly and on the tenth time when I consider tipping the opposition, I choose Manly.

I always try to bet on the opposition to win. I do this because I have crappy luck and I want to put the mock onto the opposition. I also get some money to make me feel better if we lose. If we win I am happy and delighted to lose my cash.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4