Do these clowns in manly media even know the club history.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
So manly media produce s five part
Series on Facebook about 40nil and the 08 grand final. What a great idea well done.

Then you get to episode five and beaver is talking and you see the below with his games for manly. Apparently 280, now our club despite the NRL’s crap have always acknowledged beavers games between 2000 and 2002 as games he’s played for manly which is right because David Middleton and the nrl stats have always been hypocrites and not counted northern eagles and manly’s games as one yet they have for st George and st merge games for players who have played for both.

So who ever the muppet was who did the post production in this piece, they clearly have no clue about the clubs history and it is severely disrespectful to a bloke who is not only a club legend but has played the most games for the club.
280?????? It’s 349 games you dickheads

Attachments

• 13DC65AC-F8E7-41D4-B5CF-050D3934456E.jpeg
    13DC65AC-F8E7-41D4-B5CF-050D3934456E.jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 6
I bet it was most likely outsourced to another media company, most likely in Parramatta.

It's so Penn can try for refund..

To be honest who really cares

We have been asking for great content and when we finally get some there is a thread on the mistake rather than the great content.
Lsz I get your point mate and it is valid. But it goes deeper the clubs culture has evaporated and it’s history its proper history should be respected and protected. I don’t believe that’s happening atm mate.

They are two separate clubs and two separate playing records, so as much as we would love for Beaver to be recognised for his loyalty it's a sad inescapable fact that Northern Eagles were not Manly. I don't know that the NRL count St George and St Merge stats as one in the same - stand to be corrected on that with proof, but it's not my understanding. Of course you have idiots like Rabby and friends who in commentary can't make the distinction between the two clubs, but that doesn't make it official

They are two separate clubs and two separate playing records, so as much as we would love for Beaver to be recognised for his loyalty it's a sad inescapable fact that Northern Eagles were not Manly. I don't know that the NRL count St George and St Merge stats as one in the same - stand to be corrected on that with proof, but it's not my understanding. Of course you have idiots like Rabby and friends who in commentary can't make the distinction between the two clubs, but that doesn't make it official

So why did we have a 70 year anniversary the other year, it should have been a 68 year anniversary

So why did we have a 70 year anniversary the other year, it should have been a 68 year anniversary
70 years since Manly were admitted into the comp, not 70 years of continuous play. But I get your point.

I’m not sure about everyone else but I found it pretty deflating and sad to see only around 6 players from our 2008 squad attending tonight.

Yes obviously a few players have left in a disgruntled manner, but it was disappointing to only see a few there.

I know this is old ground but wasn't it a joint venture? Manly Warringah were on the crest on the jersey. Stuff the NRL, Beaver is a one club 349 game player. He didn't change clubs.

I’m not sure about everyone else but I found it pretty deflating and sad to see only around 6 players from our 2008 squad attending tonight.

Yes obviously a few players have left in a disgruntled manner, but it was disappointing to only see a few there.

I'm happy , only 6 had to endure that shiyte tonight, should have won by the length of Randwick straight.!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8