Do Souths fans even know

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They have nothing on the Melbourne fans in that area

They should be cheering that forward pass that the refs let go before their opening try

Yeah thought that was forward. Hardly watch the storm but will next home game lol

I'm always yelling at the TV when the Storm are at home, a bloke gets tackled and they are booing, it's unbelievable lol

This game is close to losing me !!

Just seen what should be considered a great shot put on report for a shoulder charge. Pathetic

Refs miss that forward pass earlier and all of a sudden Souths have a big lead a few mins later

Souths get a lot of help these days. Shoulder charge rule needs to go. Someone should be fired for that dumb rule. Doubt I will last the whole game.

Nice touch by the Souths fans to be yelling out "Go Rabbitohs" during the minutes silence they had for the Aussie soldier killed in Afghanistan. If that was a Manly or a Bulldogs fan, we'd never hear the end of it.

bones said:
Nice touch by the Souths fans to be yelling out "Go Rabbitohs" during the minutes silence they had for the Aussie soldier killed in Afghanistan. If that was a Manly or a Bulldogs fan, we'd never hear the end of it.

Yeah that was pathetic. Couldn't believe that. It would be a man hunt if it was us or the dogs. On another note, I can't believe souths are actually losing the penalty count.

dowdz said:
bones said:

Yeah that was pathetic. Couldn't believe that. It would be a man hunt if it was us or the dogs. On another note, I can't believe souths are actually losing the penalty count.

Souffs haven't actually won that many penalty counts this season, however they win pretty much every 50/50 which makes a massive difference. Plus the penalties they do get are late in the tackle count and when they need them most

They have only lost 6 of 13 and two of those were only by one penalty so they are getting at least an average deal.

We have won only 3 which is surprisingly better than the roosters who have won only 2.

The biggest shock is Cronulla have won 10 penalty counts and only lost 1

dowdz said:
Souths get a lot of help these days. Shoulder charge rule needs to go. Someone should be fired for that dumb rule. Doubt I will last the whole game.

Half time saw me out. The game is really suffering from these stupid overreactions from "the Board". Pathetic.

more like they are the two best teams at present, as other teams said about us when we were on top. Can't imagine us beating Canberra 32-2 anytime this year.

Kiwi Eagle said:
I'm always yelling at the TV when the Storm are at home, a bloke gets tackled and they are booing, it's unbelievable lol

This game is close to losing me !!

Just seen what should be considered a great shot put on report for a shoulder charge. Pathetic

Refs miss that forward pass earlier and all of a sudden Souths have a big lead a few mins later

I noticed Luke also came in for a couple of cannonball tackles and nothing was said

....people actually watched this game ? You guys DID realise didn't you that Manly weren't playing ?

I checked the score at full time. That was about the extent of my interest.

That they can't afford Grand final tickets and they are wasting their time buying them anyway. LOL @ Souffs fans when they have to sell them for half price when it's Manly v Storm

Not so much winning the penalty counts but they should be penalised a lot more than they actually are. The amount of time they spend laying on players boarders on the homo-erotic

Have Souths ever had a game this year where the cheers are actually against them? The sound of the rabbitohs fans cheering in the crowd all the time is giving me a headache.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8