DJ Spook ???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Check this out??? From Grant Mayer on official site...

Dear All

Thank you very much for the feedback received on the Sea Eagles Membership/Season Tickets.

As hoped when I first posted this topic, there were a number of excellent ideas raised in the forum. Many of these will pursued by the club in the very near future.

What I can tell you now is that the Flexi Passes will make a comeback in Season 2007. The aim of this years campaign was a three pronged attack starting with the full season packages followed by the Super 6 and Fantastic Four and rounded off with the Flexi Pass.

I am sure you will all be pleased to know that we are on target for a 20% increase in full season memberships. A great result but we are still some 350 people short of our very aggressive target.

You, the acolytes, of this great club still have a great supporting role to play for us to achieve this milestone. Within the next ten days, all on line members will be offered an incentive to maintain the membership momentum with a rewards program for all referrals.

DJSPOOK - you and I my friend need to have a chat as to how we can use other Manly websites.

Keep up the great work and stay tuned to see some of your great ideas in motion over the next few weeks and months.

GM

Wouldn't he be better off contacting the people who actually run the other websites rather than DJspook?

quite possibly, especially considering the interaction this character has had with others from the other websites.

Tried to pick a fight with Duff last year because he was too loud.

Duff should have known better than to sit on the hill about 10m from the bar - that sort of behavior is much more suited to the jane try stand - sheesh

WTF...what is he talking about here in reference to DJspook...please don't tell me this toss is being taken seriously....this would be the same bloke that cosies up to Wally Lewis statues wouldn't it???

Hellooooo Clarise...niet, niet, niet, niet...Hahahahahaha !!!
Mata provides 15 page submission...gets Nada...
DJ is asked to mediate the various groups !!!!

Honestly - when they show The Manly fans on the official NRL ad, they should have a hairy bloke wearing a boob tube, stubbies, rainbow colored striped socks, Dunlops, a hat with the front turned UP, guy holding shotgun in one hand, VB in the other yelling, "Oil smash all yas westiiiies" (hick)....

Surely the club wants to portray professionalism? Hahaha..

All too funny !!

It may be referring to the Rockers Websites. Funny though that a message to one person is placed in a forum instead of direct email (but maybe he wants other people to see the reference?????)

And he is DJSpook's reply

Hello Grant!

Firstly, let me say that I am more than happy to help in any way that I possibly can - however as you have seen from your responses, I am not the only one!

I too, was extremely impressed with the varied input and ideas that were put to you by a multitude of online members. Already we have witnessed the club 'teaming up' with 'Mark From Brisbane' to commence offering tours to various games, and to learn that you are soon to be implimenting more ideas from supporters is sensational news, as I believe you are now tapping into one of the club's richest assets - its fans.

These are all people that are passionate about our great club, and your initiative of starting these threads and then your willingness to 'jump in amongst the rank and file' to do whatever possible to improve the Sea Eagles is destined to achieve many positive rewards for the club.

My contact details are in my profile - please feel free to contact me via email or phone whenever it is convenient for you.

Sincere thanks for your time and I look forward to speaking with you in the not too-distant future.

Stephen Lucas
DJ Spook

I hope he had a condom on when he replied, or it would have been messy !!! - Kidding guys...all in fun ok...

And he is DJSpook's reply

Hello Grant!

Firstly, let me say that I am more than happy to help in any way that I possibly can - however as you have seen from your responses, I am not the only one!

I too, was extremely impressed with the varied input and ideas that were put to you by a multitude of online members. Already we have witnessed the club 'teaming up' with 'Mark From Brisbane' to commence offering tours to various games, and to learn that you are soon to be implimenting more ideas from supporters is sensational news, as I believe you are now tapping into one of the club's richest assets - its fans.

These are all people that are passionate about our great club, and your initiative of starting these threads and then your willingness to 'jump in amongst the rank and file' to do whatever possible to improve the Sea Eagles is destined to achieve many positive rewards for the club.

My contact details are in my profile - please feel free to contact me via email or phone whenever it is convenient for you.

Sincere thanks for your time and I look forward to speaking with you in the not too-distant future.

Stephen Lucas
DJ Spook

:roll: sorry but after that one it's now 'DJ Spoof' as surely he must taking the piss...
I really hope that this bloke isn't being taken seriously!

who cares fark, just watch the footy and STFU

who cares fark, just watch the footy and STFU

The problem is that there is no real footy being played now and that it why we are going mad.

Only cricket, boring tenis and super 14 rugby which has the best 22 players from the New Zealand teams resting because of the world cup.

And even then the waratahs won't beat any of the New Zealand teams to win the super 14.

Are you serious? Why didnt someone just smack the prick in the head. I cant tolerate **** like that. Pete, I suggest you and I make a brooky trip this year, find this tool and get as vocal as we did at the storm game. Then when he pipes up we beat the **** out of him.

Dan's right. I can't wait for the footy.

But seriously guys, go back to your childhood when it was just about the footy. Forget all the fagoty oh I want to have a say crap and just enjoy the fun of standing on the hill sinking tinies watching football.

I can guarantee it'll have you off all your anti-depresent, anxiety **** your all taking.

Like the club really gives flying **** what fans they deal with as long as it appears the fans are involved. Its so obvious by their choice of who to coerce whit.

Yep Clon I'm up for that.....we should have a DJ mix off at half time just like in the Twenty20....he he he.

I agree with Flip too on the footy side of things.

Before I started visiting sites like this the Manly team were around, and despite what the doomsdayers say, they will still be around in a long time to come.

If you step away from the forums all the politics disappear.

[quote author=Fluffy]

Are you serious? Why didnt someone just smack the prick in the head. I cant tolerate **** like that. Pete, I suggest you and I make a brooky trip this year, find this tool and get as vocal as we did at the storm game. Then when he pipes up we beat the **** out of him.

[/quote]

Fark, my ears are still ringing from that effort. I was at the tennis last week and some people were complaining that the people in the box behind us were being a bit loud...you could hear them talking. I dread to think what they would how they would have reacted had they been in front of us at the footy. We were deadset deafening.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4