Disturbing news ( more defections)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cambo said:
My mail is
Theo, Dougie, paully and Julie-Anne Taylor ( the team who hand out sea eagle news) have all resigned today and have followed De$ to belmore to hand out bulldog news on match day ;)

these 2

2gse2iv.jpg

MadMarcus said:
And I think those ballet dancers were related to some Soceroos...

Australia goes on the attack now through Digaditch, good ball for Sonofabitch...Youcantski...Icanski..Noyoucantski now...nice passki to Whocanski..Gotanitch..LITTLE CHIPOVICH OVER THE TOPOVICH..FUKOVYUBITCH GOALOVICH, 1 NOTHING AUSTRALIA, FUKOVYUBITCH THE SCORER, AND THAT'S STUNNED THIS ENGLAND SIDE.

Hecantski, does well, now Hecanski, Socansheski, Wecanallski, big run HAS A SHOTSKI...GOALSKI, TWO NILSKI AUSTRALIA, ENGLAND CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

Lostmyhousekey now, Whatabitch, good ballovich, Noicantski now, Gotabadstitch, could be risky. This looks dangerous, Betternotski, HEDIDSKI, And that's gonna be a penalty, referee pointing to the spotski, England players are not happy about that.

Penalty for the Socceroos to be taken by Thewickedwitch, makes no mistakovich, straight into the back of the netski, 3 nothing Australia.

Gotanitch, wide ball for the Australian substitute Smith, and I hope I pronounced that correctly. Smith on for the injured Sonofabitch, who's gone off with a stitch after a bit of a grim situation earlier, took a nasty knockovich. Phil Youresky now, the Australian captain, this looks promising..CENTRE KICKSKI, THE KEEPER'S COME OUT OF HIS BOX, FUKOVYUBITCH, IT'S A GOAL, THAT'S HIS SECOND. Australia four nilski up, England in deep ****ski...

(Some of the Twelfth Man and Manly supporter Billy Bermingham's finest work imo.)

I was going to edit this for swearing but I couldnt type for all the laughing.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
MadMarcus said:
And I think those ballet dancers were related to some Soceroos...

Australia goes on the attack now through Digaditch, good ball for Sonofabitch...Youcantski...Icanski..Noyoucantski now...nice passki to Whocanski..Gotanitch..LITTLE CHIPOVICH OVER THE TOPOVICH..FUKOVYUBITCH GOALOVICH, 1 NOTHING AUSTRALIA, FUKOVYUBITCH THE SCORER, AND THAT'S STUNNED THIS ENGLAND SIDE.

Hecantski, does well, now Hecanski, Socansheski, Wecanallski, big run HAS A SHOTSKI...GOALSKI, TWO NILSKI AUSTRALIA, ENGLAND CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

Lostmyhousekey now, Whatabitch, good ballovich, Noicantski now, Gotabadstitch, could be risky. This looks dangerous, Betternotski, HEDIDSKI, And that's gonna be a penalty, referee pointing to the spotski, England players are not happy about that.

Penalty for the Socceroos to be taken by Thewickedwitch, makes no mistakovich, straight into the back of the netski, 3 nothing Australia.

Gotanitch, wide ball for the Australian substitute Smith, and I hope I pronounced that correctly. Smith on for the injured Sonofabitch, who's gone off with a stitch after a bit of a grim situation earlier, took a nasty knockovich. Phil Youresky now, the Australian captain, this looks promising..CENTRE KICKSKI, THE KEEPER'S COME OUT OF HIS BOX, FUKOVYUBITCH, IT'S A GOAL, THAT'S HIS SECOND. Australia four nilski up, England in deep ****ski...

(Some of the Twelfth Man and Manly supporter Billy Bermingham's finest work imo.)

I was going to post but this is too hard an act to follow.

What about the coach that was named after the coach?
You know, 'Des' with the crapper at the rear and spare seats for Zorba?
Hopefully the bus hasn't defected.

and I thought there were only 11 players on a soccer team?!

By the way, Des can have Jono's bloody drum.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Cambo said:
My mail is
Theo, Dougie, paully and Julie-Anne Taylor ( the team who hand out sea eagle news) have all resigned today and have followed De$ to belmore to hand out bulldog news on match day ;)

these 2

2gse2iv.jpg

I wonder if Des was waiting outside their house for 2 hours trying to sign them up?

give u a tip about the one in the skirt

shes never used deodrant in her life. She takes BO to places it should never go.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Cambo said:
My mail is

these 2

2gse2iv.jpg

Thanks BE I'm now going to the kitchen finding the sharpest knife in there to cut out my eyes.

Don't know what I'm going to do with the mental scare though

Matabele said:
Can they take Mouse with them?

thats a low low blow mate.
If you know what that bloke has endured just to still be alive today i dont think you would post something like that matas.

Cambo said:
Matabele said:
Can they take Mouse with them?

thats a low low blow mate.
If you know what that bloke has endured just to still be alive today i dont think you would post something like that matas.

Saw mouse at the Balgowlah RSL club yesterday having lunch with I assume his parents. Nice bloke.

Cambo said:

shes never used deodrant in her life. She takes BO to places it should never go.

You seem to know a lot about these girls cambo. Are they the ones you went to Thailand with perhaps? :D

Cambo said:

Mmmmmm is that a skirt or a bedsheet? id touch.....i cant even finish that sentence!!! christ

Pretty poor form to have a dig at people who give their heart and sole to the club despite some disadvantages

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6