Disgruntled Rorter fans - stuff 'em

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man

From LU

As a season ticket holder for the roosters, I rang up to get the $8 away ticket price as a season ticket holder. The manly club is the oly club in the comp that doesnt honour this arrangement.

I rang both the NRL and Roosters Marketing and they said it is dissapointing, but it is out of their hands.

Nice work Manly football club administrators, lets hope in the future every other club decides to charge manly fans full frieght at their home games.

It is a well known fact that Manly fans don't travel to away games anyway - except the True Supporters of course!!!!!

My response:

Manly is God's country after all. We should charge the rest of you Sydney scum admission just to cross the Spit bridge.

(And yes, the spit does travel from North to South, in case you were wondering)

My response:

Manly is God's country after all. We should charge the rest of you Sydney scum admission just to cross the Spit bridge.

(And yes, the spit does travel from North to South, in case you were wondering)
Agreed. After all, that's why we get tolled on the Harbour Bridge - punishing us for leaving G_d's Country.

Stuff em if the live in the eastern suburbs they can afford the the extra money

ive never got a discount at an away game

Mate with a head like yours, you should feel lucky your allowed out of the house, actually out of the basement closet for that matter!

yeah you should have called them scottish!

[quote author=Nutzcraw]
[quote author=Spuds Bodyguard]
No disrepect intended to anyone of Jewish pursuasion.

C'mon Crush mate..... :)
[/quote]
Doesn't excuse what he said. He shouldn't have said it in the first place.
[/quote]

Yeah i guess so...

Was just trying to say that he didn't mean any malice by it!

perhaps then he should have said

"What are you...Fluffy"

FLuffy mate, do you get a sore neck driving a car where all the mirrors are broken?

perhaps then he should have said

\"What are you...Fluffy\"

FLuffy mate, do you get a sore neck driving a car where all the mirrors are broken?

What's up with all this rating another blokes looks talk??

Because he is usually blowing his own trumpet.........

If all the sooking keeps up i think i might start a new forum called "Kleenex" byso will be a special for that one

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4