Disgraceful

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevie

Reserve Grader
http://www.nrlshop.com/Manly_Warringah_Sea_Eagles/Apparel/view.aspx

In the nrl.com shop under the Sea Eagles apparel there is a North Sydney Retro
Jumper shown , what a Joke, we where aligned with those losers for 2 Years and what now they
are part of our History ??? NRL Drops The Ball yet again , Manly Mangement should insist they Remove it
unbelievable :stupid: 8|

They should add "As seen on the finest citizens of Neutral Bay, Cremorne and Mosman" to give it any form of legitimacy...

They should add \"As seen on the finest citizens of Neutral Bay, Cremorne and Mosman\" to give it any form of legitimacy...

Us uppercrust peoples of the better land South of the spit bridge dont wear Football jerseys outside of the football!

[quote author=ManlyBacker]
They should add \"As seen on the finest citizens of Neutral Bay, Cremorne and Mosman\" to give it any form of legitimacy...

Us uppercrust peoples of the better land South of the spit bridge dont wear Football jerseys outside of the football!
[/quote]

I dont wear one at the footy, guess that means im higher up than you ;)

Poor marketing too! As if anyone looking to buy a Norths Jersey would look under the Sea Eagle banner.

Come to think of it, why would anyone want to buy a Norths jersey anyway???? Probably more demand for South Queensland Crusher jerseys!!!!!

All power to you all....I was waiting for my name to be thrashed about with the usual boring dribble.....

My wife HID me Bears jersey away in the top of the cupboard...where I can't reach it !!!

*Bloody woman !!!*

All power to you all....I was waiting for my name to be thrashed about with the usual boring dribble.....

My wife HID me Bears jersey away in the top of the cupboard...where I can't reach it !!!

*Bloody woman !!!*

good wife you have, however a great wife would have burnt that crap :D

[quote author=Ryan]

*Bloody woman !!!*

good wife you have, however a great wife would have burnt that crap :D
[/quote]

Funny you say...she mentioned it !!!
But that's because footy bores her as a whole...

Just ask your five year old to go and get it!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
8)

5 year old??? Am I missing something here? And yes, Jas Dad is 6'4, brothers bigger, and Ethan (my 3 year old) is heading down that path...

how tall is Jas Ryan, she must be pushing 5 10"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4