Disgraceful

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Titans putting in a huge effort under manned, and the refs are absolutely murdering them trying to get Souths home. Must be 3 penalties on a row late in the count with Souths attacking the line

Refs are terrible. Might as well just hand Souths the game

Yep.

I just said the same in the Ridiculous thread.

Appalling and maybe the gods agree...the Titans in front against the odds.

Titans have had their fair share of games gifted to them over the years by dodgy refereeing so stuff em. Chechin will be the first inductee into their hall of fame.

If we win next weekend

We will remain 2 games clear of Easts and souths - huge advantage in this very close competition table!!

Thank you sharks and titans- just for this weekend :)

davohan123 said:
If we win next weekend
We will be 2 games clear of Easts and souths
Thank you sharks and titans- just for this weekend :)

I think you mean we will STAY 2 games clear.

I was listening to Talkin' Bulldogs on 2UE as I travelled home last night. it's the only AM station I can pick up in the back blocks.

There was an elderly lady (Carol?) who called herself "The Godmother" - who said she thought the Easts Sharks game was fixed. (She is a Roosters supporter.)

She said she'd know for sure if the game was fixed if the Titans won. She suspected a Titans victory by around 6 points.

Now I don't think it's fixed but gee she was right, only out by 2 points. :D

Daddycool08 said:
I was listening to Talkin' Bulldogs on 2UE as I travelled home last night. it's the only AM station I can pick up in the back blocks.

There was an elderly lady (Carol?) who called herself "The Godmother" - who said she thought the Easts Sharks game was fixed. (She is a Roosters supporter.)

She said she'd know for sure if the game was fixed if the Titans won. She suspected a Titans victory by around 6 points.

Now I don't think it's fixed but gee she was right, only out by 2 points. :D

That's the problem all sport has found itself in. Whenever there is an upset, a massive turnaround or horrid refereeing people believe someone is on the take. It's because gambling has 'mugged' sport.

She's just annoyed because they are used to the decisions going the other way.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7