Disappointed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They’ve done bloody well but I think it’s telling that in our draw we only played one of the top 3 above us after the first four rounds , and they beat us.

We are a very good side but are streets behind the top 3 ( South’s with Trell).

We might win next week ( I don’t think so ) and if we do I doubt we would win the one after.

They’ve done bloody well but I think it’s telling that in our draw we only played one of the top 3 above us after the first four rounds , and they beat us.

We are a very good side but are streets behind the top 3 ( South’s with Trell).

We might win next week ( I don’t think so ) and if we do I doubt we would win the one after.
I still think we are at least 3-5 years away from being a true contender, still too reliant on turbo as a club I hate saying it but we are at the moment a one man club and until we get a better back up for turbo we won't be doing any damage.

I agree also I think our easy draw in the back half of the year has covered over a lot of our problems.

2022 is going to be such a crucial year in my books for our club because teams will follow storms approach and shut down turbo you shut down us.

I still think we are at least 3-5 years away from being a true contender, still too reliant on turbo as a club I hate saying it but we are at the moment a one man club and until we get a better back up for turbo we won't be doing any damage.

I agree also I think our easy draw in the back half of the year has covered over a lot of our problems.

2022 is going to be such a crucial year in my books for our club because teams will follow storms approach and shut down turbo you shut down us.
We are still building , and there’s a few more bricks to be added yet.

Bullemor from the Bronco’s isn’t just coming to play for Blacktown.

And I’m sure there will be others.

Remember in 2005-7 there were three key players we had to get , a really dominant prop ( Kite), a similar dominant centre ( Lyon ) and then the final piece a half ( Orford ), meanwhile building experience for the youngsters at the time.

To me we aren’t going to win too many premierships with Parker / Harper.

Think the wings are fine but we need another tough driving centre, as to who no idea but they aren’t a hugely expensive player so maybe they’ll find one.

We are still building , and there’s a few more bricks to be added yet.

Bullemor from the Bronco’s isn’t just coming to play for Blacktown.

And I’m sure there will be others.

Remember in 2005-7 there were three key players we had to get , a really dominant prop ( Kite), a similar dominant centre ( Lyon ) and then the final piece a half ( Orford ), meanwhile building experience for the youngsters at the time.

To me we aren’t going to win too many premierships with Parker / Harper.

Think the wings are fine but we need another tough driving centre, as to who no idea but they aren’t a hugely expensive player so maybe they’ll find one.
Agree on all points

This feels more like the proper rebuild we should have had a few years ago.
It's exciting because I know we are again slowly building to something special over the coming 5 years.

Patience is needed but the pain we feel now will be worth the wait

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10