Dirty Quinn grub gets off

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Charged for a grade one dangerous throw but no suspension with the early guilty plea.  I wonder what the charge would have been if it was Matai that made the tackle?

Payten faces 4 weeks.  Good news for our game against the Toigers.  He's their only bit of size.

What a ****ing joke the match review committee is
again News sends down the message don't go to hard on a Storm player

I think that's a fair decision, it was awkward and ugly but in reality not that malicious

There will come a time when I will walk away from watching or attending any more NRL games.

Don't get me wrong I love My Manly Sea Eagles and have supported them all my life.

But we all know the NRL is CORRUPTED by news ltd. You can tell the refs are corrupt. The Channel nine commentators piss me off bad (not fatty or chief btw)

What chance do any team have (except) melbourne or broncos. If Manly do win a premiership it will be from no help but from their own backs and I don't mean utility.

Chip & Chase link said:
I think that's a fair decision, it was awkward and ugly but in reality not that malicious

I disagree with your opinion, he meant to throw him and he did and Williams landed on his head, he is lucky that he didn't hurt his neck, grade 3 or 4 would have been more like it

Is this the incident where he was picked up bodily from the ground and dropped when he had already surrendered for the tackle? If it was then it was definitely malicious as all he had to do was put a hand on him for the tackle to be completed.

I didn't think it looked that bad.  I've been looking at Mad-dog in the Titans game.  Two consecetive tackles when put on report.  Why not send the hound of for the second.  How many reportable incidents can one get and still stay on the ground?

Depends if they were the same sort of thing I'd guess DSM, I havent seen the ones you are talking about so not commenting on McDougal, but yeah if they were both similar transgressions you really should be punted for the second.

The reffing standards & judiciary are really starting to become a sick twisted joke. The hatred of all things storm is growing by the day.

DSM5 link said:
I didn't think it looked that bad.  I've been looking at Mad-dog in the Titans game.  Two consecetive tackles when put on report.  Why not send the hound of for the second.  How many reportable incidents can one get and still stay on the ground?

You'd think you'd get sent off for planting a boot in the face of an opponent lying on the ground too wouldn't you?

And you'd think that if a bloke has to take steroids to remain healthy he should be presented the option of health oOR playing without steroids.  His continued "lega" use of banned substances is a blight on the game. 

The only difference between the Payten tackle and Quinns was the height. Malice or no malice grade 2 easy.

Another contribution to my hatred of the the storm.

The positive for him not being suspended is that he will now have carry over points, so any minor misdemeanor will see him automatically suspended, hopefully for the Grand Final.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2