Dirty dogs des decision

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep. Because Barrett was not trying this year.....
Any NRL coach is only a few losses from tne sack and replaceable. So I doubt he needs any morivation like Dollar Des.
Look, I'm all for Barrett running another term or even better our long term coach!
I just want to see is a bit of maroon and white running through his veins.
Real manly passion!
All I've seen this year in our post match interviews, is a well spoken Mr nice guy. Who's copped a hammering to his own personal ego.
Not the Door slamming "needs an investigation" breed that we've had so much success with over the years.
Also I'm sure the behind the scenes dictatorship isn't helping his cause.

Look, I'm all for Barrett running another term or even better our long term coach!
I just want to see is a bit of maroon and white running through his veins.
Real manly passion!
All I've seen this year in our post match interviews, is a well spoken Mr nice guy. Who's copped a hammering to his own personal ego.
Not the Door slamming "needs an investigation" breed that we've had so much success with over the years.
Also I'm sure the behind the scenes dictatorship isn't helping his cause.
Really?
I've seen passion, belief, frustration.
Enough that I think if he were given a real say in recruitment and his choice of assistants that he might have a real shot. I honestly don't believe the problem lies with Barrett.

Unless they extend his contract soon there is no way he will be there next year.

No matter what you think he is an attractive option for a number of teams who will sign him up for 2018 which makes next year untenable for him at the dogs...much like 2012 was for him here

It's hell working for a nervous boss!
(especially, if you are the one making him or her nervous...)
Raelene is nervous.

Des now knows that he doesn't have the full support of the Dogs organisation. This will be his last year there.
I dont want to see him back. He is dangerous.

Apparently Des still wont sign an extension. He isnt happy about that Top 4 termination clause (which has apparently been relaxed a little).

In the end, Hasler isnt going to struggle to find a gig. If he leaves the dogs, He will be back coaching the minute the first coach sacking of the season occurs.

Based on lthis season you would think Mary is the first coch gone.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4