Dirty Cheating Cane Toad Scum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Call me biased, call me anything but late for dinner. Price - cheater. Webb - forward pass cheater. Queensland - undeserving cheaters.

Nice pick-up by Bell, to take a cheater lead. Kite - 20 minutes. Murray - ex NSW coach. What a joke!

SOO - what a joke. Lyon - lucky to play for Wee Wah. What a joke. Hopeless.

They say there is no passion. I have plenty. Sour grapes call from the maroon crew but how did we lose that?
:( :( :( :cop:

It was written that way - thats the only way i can see the forward pass being let go.

On the plus side - Kite will be nice an fresh again, stewy had a blinder and it looked like we were injury free with all 4 finishing the game

Yeah Stewart was NSW best.

Does anyone else agree with me that Buderus is crap and past his prime. He got handed a lesson in running from dummy half by Smith. Half the time Stewy had to pass from dummy half.

Robbie Farah would be a much better option - he would actually add some spark to our attack.

Heck even Monas would have been better then Danny tonight.

(Don't get me started on Braith 'Did he even touch the ball' Anasta).

way to late but kimmorley for kicking with mullen at 5/8 should have been the go in game one

Anasta was a **** selection. Noddy stood up and is deserving of his place. I don't know who got MOM but I am going to plumb for Inglis - he is an absolute footie freak and closed down so much of our attack and was dangerous each time he handled.

Danny didn't do anything. He is the best hooker in the comp but has been in his shell for these two games. I don't know why.
He needs to be allowed to run the team.
Remember, we lost game one because Danny was off the field.

The problem is with the lack of creativity in the halves. Just like Ox against Penrith. Someone has to step up. Maybe we need to get a bloke like Gus or Bozo in to coach the Blues next year.
I did think that Kimmorley had a good hard go in that game.

Berrigan knocked the ball back, not forward. then the ref gives NSW 10 extra metres at the scrum.

Price's pass clearly backwards if you look at the replay.

Both of the first 2 penalties given to NSW were dodgy. Queensland received ONE penalty all game.

Go cry in your sour Tooheys you rotten blue scum. Put in your place for another year.

What a pathetic game of football, thanks to Hayne it was a snoozefest. We need a better coach, Muppet is a muppet. Kimmoreley and Anasta couldn't run a choko vine over a back fence let alone orchestrate an attacking raid. At least Stewey played fairly solid and came through unscathed.

The pass was forward but much of a muchness, Queensland looked more likely all night, too much class in the halves.

Qld were the better side. Although thats not saying much, cant believe they could only beat us by 4 points with the team they have.

Berrigan knocked the ball back, not forward. then the ref gives NSW 10 extra metres at the scrum.

Both of the first 2 penalties given to NSW were dodgy. Queensland received ONE penalty all game.

Go cry in your sour Tooheys you rotten blue scum. Put in your place for another year.

Fckuk me, you are a dickhead Mata.

Berrigan knocked it back with his left, then knocked it on with the right.
Your adopted special kid state got only one penalty because that's all they deserved, but it wasn't for the incident in which they deserved it, it was saved up for a much more crucial time than that.

Prices pass ?? Get Fukked a'hole.

Either go back to retard land or shut up. If you hate NSW so much then don't live here & don't support a NSW club.

Bumfuk NQ is waiting for their new Loud Mayor.

[quote author=Matabele]

Fckuk me, you are a dickhead Mata.

Berrigan knocked it back with his left, then knocked it on with the right.
Your adopted special kid state got only one penalty because that's all they deserved, but it wasn't for the incident in which they deserved it, it was saved up for a much more crucial time than that.

Prices pass ?? Get Fukked a'hole.

Either go back to retard land or shut up. If you hate NSW so much then don't live here & don't support a NSW club.

Bumfuk NQ is waiting for their new Loud Mayor.

[/quote]

This is the man who claims he doesn't have anger management problems?

i think he has a problem with the qld stupidity factor in some posts, that and he would be on about beer 15 by now

We can't be too stupid. We won - and you're all whineging about what your coach did or didn't do. :lol:

Not even a six pack yet Fluff, well maybe.

Yeah I'm angry.
I don't think that this kind of thing means I have anger issues. I have life in perspective. If some boofhead wants to punch on with me, I'll walk away. But if a QLDer wants to bag my state (on a NSW website) that'll fire me up.
I have a vast sense of superiority over most people, but if you claim to be a QLDer, I wont even stop to give you a go. You're just bogans.

I'm a freakin' Nthn Beaches lefty. It's not anger, I know I'm better than most people. Especially redneck Bogans.

I dread the Messiah of all things Queensland to arrive on here. Yes, Mata is his name. In fairness the score is on the board and bragging rights belong north of the total humidity line. In reality they are a bunch of no good cheating scum and on that note I am going to beat the crap out of folks in Texas no limit tournies in 2 minutes. The money for the Backer is in the bank thanks to Snake

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4