Dillan Walker - Disappointing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
As much as we have been letting HQ about their purchases through the off season, I think the most disappointing thing in last weeks game was not the new players buy the form or lack there off of Dillan Walker. Sure it's OK to miss 3 from 3 from the first 3 tries, but you make up for it with your play. NO, our Mr Walker added to the problem by dropping off numerous tackles that led to South's tries. That's not acceptable at NRL level.

Dillan, hope you read this - LIFT YOUR ACT!

I say give the guy a break, yes he missed three, two from the sideline and another about 10 meters in and on the bad side for a right foot kicker, and they weren't far off the mark.
With a guy like Reynolds, and there's none like him at his level, you can rely on him to win you the game even from the sideline, I never had that faith in Jamie Lyon, or Orford, Ridge yes.

Hi Peter
What I'm saying is that he missed the kicks, then missed the tackles. Granted the shots were out wide and in isolation that's fair enough, but when that happened to the likes Lyon, Orford, Ridge - they made up for it by the performance on the field. Walker didn't. His defence was a disgrace for a player with his so called ability and price tag!

Yeah he put in another one of those sideline to sideline runs on Saturday, even worse this week as he gave away a penalty for a Shepard this time!!

Kind of reminds me of when he was trying to play 5/8 last year, with the same result.

Dylan had a poor game. The missed tackles were bad and the shepherd killed us when we were still in the game. He was doing fine in the trials and was ok in round 1. I think it was just one of those days for him and I expect him to bounce back well this week. If we are any hope the whole team has to lift its game significantly or we will be buried!

The good news is Dylan Walker played very well in round 1 and is likely to be named tomorrow to take on the cows instead of Dillan.

I believe the correct spelling is "Dillon" - when he played on the bench and was about to take the field, the coach would say "put the Dill on".

To be fair, it's not really his fault he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. There is a fair bit of actual inbreeding in his ancestry...

Just call him The Doorman. Provided you spell it correctly we'll know who you mean.
Indeed Walker is the pin up boy for the "choose the door" campaign to stop DV (for those needing more info on this listen to the latest Screaming Eagles podcast).

It is hard to blame one guy for a loss like we suffered. Some of his mistakes were major at the wrong time. The scores were locked at 18 all and we had defended well. On early tackle Walker runs behind one of our guys to give away a penalty. The next one was his missed tackle on Cory Walker when Farrah scored. It went down hill from there.

Hi Peter
What I'm saying is that he missed the kicks, then missed the tackles. Granted the shots were out wide and in isolation that's fair enough, but when that happened to the likes Lyon, Orford, Ridge - they made up for it by the performance on the field. Walker didn't. His defence was a disgrace for a player with his so called ability and price tag!

He's not the only one that missed tackles!!!

I reckon Walker looks dangerous on his feet in 2017 and is regarded a danger man from All other 15 NRL coaches....will prove himself a quality player by years end, though must agree on his defence at times....can be shaky and needs to lift his ability to stick after contact - needs to improve.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8