Digital Marketing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
Hi All,

For my 7,000 post I thought I would try something different.

As some you know (or most do not) I have worked in marketing for a number years mainly in the digital world. After years of considering it I have decided to branch out and start my own digital agency.

No two businesses are the same and therefore there is no cookbook, 'one size fits all' solution (no solution is the same).

Instead of employing someone full time, you can have an experienced Digital Marketing professional at your disposal for the hours that suit you and your business needs.

If this is of interest to you…or to someone you know hit me up with a PM and lets talk

Cheers

Greg (lsz…not isz)

Congrats on 7000 posts, and good luck with your digital agency. You could use Hoppa in your ads!

• 😆
Reactions: lsz
"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

Good luck Sir, I hope everything goes well for you.

• 😆
Wish I could afford your rates for this site :)

• 👍
Thanks guys

Happy to work out ST price for anyone who is interested

Wait.... Digital Marketing. So like...you'd be PERFECT for weekly footy wrap ups then!?!?!?!?!

Sheesh. I'm just an embarrassed amateur!

*chuckle* *sigh*

Got a website people can check out? I'm not really after any digital solutions but I'm nosey (I work in the digital world as well) and it would be easier to link your business to people/understand what services you offer.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8