Did we scare you off?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
eagle-rock08 link said:
[quote author=Fro link=topic=184185.msg277198#msg277198 date=1279751773]
[quote author=eagle-rock08 link=topic=184185.msg277191#msg277191 date=1279750859]
[quote author=Dan link=topic=184185.msg276886#msg276886 date=1279672774]
Noticed a bit of a drop in numbers since my \"Enough\" post, did we scare you off?

haha, don't stop posting by all means be my guest

Im jst too scarred off mking a spling misstakke aand getng corrreccted byy FRO al th tine.
[/quote]

I save that for posters worthy of my attention :)
[/quote]

Does that mean if I make another spelling mistake you won't correct it Fro?  I am shocked!

I WAS WORTHY OF FRO'S ATTENTION - BUT NOW I AM UNWORTHY OH NO!!

Fro please remain the human spell checker - I need you.  (I luv you Fro you are invaluable to me.)  Go on Fro please correct the spelling mistake of 'luv' to 'love' please make me worthy again, please.

[/quote]

Consider yourself worthy once again :)

and Mark, my daughter loves wearing her vest, she grabs it every morning and wants to wear it without fail.

of course she is only 14 months old :)

Yes Fro, they say that you come into the world naked and not knowing a thing, and many of us leave it the same way.

You may all knock vests but let me tell you, when it's too cold just to wear a shirt, but not cold enough to wear a coat they are just the thing......anyway that's my story and I am sticking to it!!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Yes I'll admit compared to some of you I am ancient...doesn't anyone wear vests these days??

I think Gus Gould has been wearing one for the last two weeks on the Sunday Roast.

See mark this is a true Silvertails initiation, i wouldn't expect to hear the end of this for a good couple of years yet if I were you.

Do the club sell Sea Eagles vests????

Mark...I see a new market and business here for you

Yes I some how think I will NEVER live this down.

By the way I have a few "vests", a Black one, a Maroon one and another one with Motorcycle patches all over it.....maybe I should change my user name to Mark "Vests" from Brisbane

And don't start me on Safari suits, I got married in one of them....and it wasn't for a joke, they were all the rage in 1975

start your own brand name mark
call it

MCJ Vests and Cardigins :D

Make em in club colours you'll make a fortune

MCJ = Mark the Camel Jockey

one of ****locks best

Now come on Cam, I "may" wear vests but I DON'T wear Cardigans and I certainly DON'T ride Camels....yes I was amused (in one way) by that comment as well, although am still not sure if it's a compliment or derogatory.

I wanted to wear a safari suit to my wedding....wifey said no

There's a difference Dan, when I did it they were fasionable, when you wanted to it would have been a stunt, I don't blame her, I have hidden away my wedding photo's in the box that say's "never to appear again".

Mark from Brisbane link said:
And don't start me on Safari suits, I got married in one of them....and it wasn't for a joke, they were all the rage in 1975

My dad wore a powder blue one to his wedding in 1979 and I still haven't let him live that down. 

Gronk mine was lime green....1975..can you imagine that?

The most dreadful thing (now) I have ever seen.

Plus I had long hair.....and now I have hardly any.

I'll never show anyone them but ****e they are hilarious

Ryan link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=184185.msg277257#msg277257 date=1279760762]
hang on hang on hang on... wait a minute.....a vest?

It's a QLD thing....
Then again, Canteen Worker sneaks in Le Snaks to Brookie Oval, so we have our fair share of soft cocks as well ! Hehehehe J/K mate ! You know I love ya.
[/quote]HEY!!! It was Parra Stadium on a Friday night - not Brookie and I am old like Mark. I wore a vest once!!! (but no Safari Suit!!!)

Sorry CW, you have been spotted with Le Snaks at Brookie. We have the evidence. The only time I have worn a vest was in a 3 piece suit and the judge saw it my way. As for those safari suits, by a miracle I missed them or I just saw them for the tragedy that they were.:)

Vests? Safari suits?
Don't forget the platform shoes!

We used to tread on beer cans on the heel to give us a lift above the heads in front.
These were called 'SCG shoes"

Dan link said:

I wore a vest to your wedding mate. As I do, I ended up taking my gear off remember, and some guy returned my vest to me at the airport the next day ! Hahahahaha

Ryan link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=184185.msg277365#msg277365 date=1279773887]

I wore a vest to your wedding mate. As I do, I ended up taking my gear off remember, and some guy returned my vest to me at the airport the next day ! Hahahahaha
[/quote]

yup that sounds about right :)

You were going to head out with us to Mitch's house even though you were staying some $60+ cab fare away and send your Mrs home without you.....there was already enough people jumping off roofs into mitchs pool without your there...jeez that night got out of hand real quick

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7