Did we let him go too soon?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
From SMH today, see below, could this be a big year for Cruncher at the bulldogs?

"while new recruit Kane Cleal will be pushing for a backrow role after shedding over 10 kilos since joining from South Sydney."

You could rattle off a 100 off season reports from our club alone that would be similar to this and ended up being nothing.

Dallas Rennie anyone?

We 100% let him go to early. Of course we did. Why would you let go a guy with links to the Club, who wants to play for the Club, who has size on him (you can't teach size remember) and who was enthusiastic to get involved. He was only young remember. Brain explosions will go with age, and fitness will come as you mature. I would not want to run into him at the Bulldogs in 2 yrs.

You can file that paper cutting along with the others in recent weeks that Karl Johnson is training the house down at the Cowboys, Michael Witt is training the house down with the Warriors and Paul Stephenson is training the house down at the sharks.

Could you imagine Steve Folkes decision. Hmm will I start with Willie Mason and SBW in the second row or Kane Cleal and SBW? Maybe he will get a game when mason is on SOO duties and SBW is out injured with his 66th knee injury.

Sorry wheel I know that he was a personal favourite of yours.

I wonder how the bulldogs can get him to lose 10 kgs when suppoedly we are one of the fittest clubs in the NRL?

Maybe he is now maturing and reslises that he is on his last chance to make it in the NRL?

We have a poor record over the last 5 years when it comes to props. Numerous 2nd raters and come and goers. Theres a long list of other names to include along with Cleal and Rennie. Kite is really the only one that has rolled up the sleeves. Its our weakness and something needs to change.

We have a poor record over the last 5 years when it comes to props. Numerous 2nd raters and come and goers. Theres a long list of other names to include along with Cleal and Rennie. Kite is really the only one that has rolled up the sleeves. Its our weakness and something needs to change.

Wasn't blocker our forwards/prop coach for the past couple of years?

I remember george Rose giving him a wrap for his assistance and guidance

You can file that paper cutting along with the others in recent weeks that Karl Johnson is training the house down at the Cowboys, Michael Witt is training the house down with the Warriors and Paul Stephenson is training the house down at the sharks.

Could you imagine Steve Folkes decision. Hmm will I start with Willie Mason and SBW in the second row or Kane Cleal and SBW? Maybe he will get a game when mason is on SOO duties and SBW is out injured with his 66th knee injury.

Andrew Ryan
Reni Matua
Sonny Bill
Willie Mason

I wonder who Kane will get the nod ahead of?

Sorry wheel I know that he was a personal favourite of yours.

I wownder how the bulldogs can get him to lose 10 kgs when suppoedly we are one of the fittest clubs in the NRL?

Maybe he is now maturing and reslises that he is on his last chance to make it in the NRL?

Snifff , Sniffff,

I wownder how the bulldogs can get him to lose 10 kgs when suppoedly we are one of the fittest clubs in the NRL?

The Bullgogs require a compulsory lobotomy from new recruits.

[quote author=tookey]

[/quote]

They should also make castration compulsory as well.

[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=tookey]

[/quote]

They should also make castration compulsory as well.

[/quote]

That should be for their fan base.

Kane might be a better prospect when he doesn't have to do King's work. Put an average forward amongst good ones and he might rise to the occasion. (Doubt it though)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4