Did Laurie Daley really write this

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
Gold Coast Titans vs Manly Sea Eagles, Skilled Park, Saturday 5.30pm (EST)

NRL Line-ups

On Fox Sports Website today. He must have soomeone else writing for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Round 26: NRL line-ups for the weekend

It’s a no brainer … surely Manly will win. They are the team to beat. What they’ve shown in the last couple of games has been absolutely terrific. Their forward pack has been terrific, Cherry-Evans and Foran are starting to gel and they’ve got Jamie Lyon and the Stewart brothers. They’re really starting to look good at the right time of the year. Tip: Sea Eagles

I'd say that's it. Maybe not so recently but over the last few years he's generally not had a lot great to say about us.

I've never found Daley to be anti Manly. He has never been pro Manly either, but he is allowed to have an opinion. just because it might be different to ours doesn't make him anti Manly.
Paul Kent and Rebecca Wilson are the ones I would consider anti Manly.

Frogz said:
Gold Coast Titans vs Manly Sea Eagles, Skilled Park, Saturday 5.30pm (EST)

NRL Line-ups

On Fox Sports Website today. He must have soomeone else writing for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Round 26: NRL line-ups for the weekend

It’s a no brainer … surely Manly will win. They are the team to beat. What they’ve shown in the last couple of games has been absolutely terrific. Their forward pack has been terrific, Cherry-Evans and Foran are starting to gel and they’ve got Jamie Lyon and the Stewart brothers. They’re really starting to look good at the right time of the year. Tip: Sea Eagles

Imagine where we could have been if it didn't take DCE and Foz 25 rounds to start to gel. ;)

i have met him socially over a few hours a couple of times at Manly semi finals at sfs,both times with gordon tallis.Both hate Manly with a passion i can assure you.

bazeagle said:
I am going to meet him soon as he drinks at my local so I'll ask him.

What is your local Baz? I am sure he lives around my area as I often see him around.

I don't hate Laurie "they'll be looking to score here" Daley, he's probably a nice guy. He's just a simpleton who is a very ordinary commentator.

I didn't realise Laurie could write. He done good if that's the case (as Lauire would say)

One I cannot stand is that knob Braybrook, who stands on the ground as the players ruin past, as he claims, "I just can't back Manly, no matter who they play".

I want to dead set put one on that blokes chin when he says that !

How about Ryan Phelan.....he was next to us at the SFS with the Bronco's fans and really giving it to us...for about 10 minutes until he worked out they were getting toweled up...I did enjoy turning around and giving him the bird after we scored straight after half time to well and truly take the game away from them!!

I sat behind Daley at at NRL members day at the end of 2008, he was none too happy that Manly were Premiers...he may be ok but I agree he doesn't like us that much!!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6