Did anyone see...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

weneedacement

Reserve Grader
The blow up with burns and monas before half time time? It seemed burns ran up pushed monnas over by pushing him in the back. Then as they ran off Monnas had a go at burns. :naughty: :naughty:

When we dropped the ball just before halftime, I believe, and the Roosters guy grabbed it. He continued to lie on the ground and Monas just stood by watching, so Burns ran over and pushed him in the back as if to say "****ing tackle him!". It all took part before the siren.

Monas was standing over the Roosters player while he had the ball, ref had called play on already but Monas still stood there like a stunned mullet while the Rooster started getting up to run, Burns pushed him to "encourage" him to tackle the Roosters player due to Monas being in his way to do it himself.

Didn't look like a blow up, Burns looked like he said sorry straight after the hooter then they walked off, Monas was talking to someone to his left, Burns was in front of him by then.

That's the impreession I got from the TV footage, could be wrong. No big deal I thought, Monaghans own fault.

It's great that the players are pushing each other (not physically) as it shows they are passionate. Burns is a top character to keep at the club. He doesn't seem like the type that accepts mediocrity.

I remember playing soccer, and when I dropped off in intencity a bit, this same guy used to have a go at me. I'd fire up and hate him for it at the time, but once the siren goes, it was all forgotten, and I actually appreciated getting my butt kicked so I improved.

How good was it to see burns back in the team.. he dumped quite a few of those rorters on their arse.

Got Fitzmonkey a few times!! Good to see

Also if you heard the commentary you would have heard Greg Alexander (great half in his own right) giving burns a rap for his attack.. saying he probably gets over shadowed by his good defence but the kid can attack ok aswell

I just HATED it when Daley whinged when Hick scored his try saying he shouldn't have been on the park. Get stuffed Daley, can't you jut compliment a great movement..or is it your only movement is in your pants when the Raiders play?

How good was it to see burns back in the team.. he dumped quite a few of those rorters on their arse.

Got Fitzmonkey a few times!! Good to see

Also if you heard the commentary you would have heard Greg Alexander (great half in his own right) giving burns a rap for his attack.. saying he probably gets over shadowed by his good defence but the kid can attack ok aswell

Great to see Burns back in the team after a week on the side lines we need to sign him to a longer contact as his only signed up until the end of 07..

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2