Did anyone else see

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Lyon getting his plums squeezed last night, can't remember who was juicing them but may have been Cameron Smith i think

To Lyon's credit he just got up and re-arranged things, rather than throwing a few ala Lowe

Yep saw it.

He got up with a foul look on his face but just went on with the game.

I'm hoping to see the game so I can see who it was. I was too shocked to take notice at the time.

It was hard to miss mata. It was just right there, right in the middle of the screen and very obvious.

He should've belted the poof. There's no way he'd get sent off or suspended if it's done in Origin.

I remember it. Happened in the 44th minute. I remember because I wrote it down when it happened just in case noone else saw it!

Definitely Smith, and definitely a testy grab.

I was pretty surprised to be honest. Didn't really think that was in Smith's game. I know the Stormers are masters of the grapple, didn't realise they went the grope as well though.

Hardly explains why he did nothing in the 43 minutes before being assaulted though.

That would explain why Smith got man of the match.

Lyon must be sterile. He didn't fire up even after a squirrel grip!

Well if that wasnt the perfect opportunity to knock Smith on his arse and take him down a peg or two, I dont know what is.

Does this mean Lyon needs to be hanging out with Mattai more.

seriously, can you imagine Matai, massivly pumped up for an origin or similar and someone doing that to him!

he would end up with a jail sentance LOL

seriously, can you imagine Matai, massivly pumped up for an origin or similar and someone doing that to him!

he would end up with a jail sentance LOL

LOL, it would be a good watch

Remember last year he had a fight with Senior in the Tri Nations. Senior made some comments about regretting not getting into Matai more and can't wait to play him again earlier this season and Matai responded saying he was too old and they probably wouldnt meet :lol:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4