Did anyone else notice...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It all comes down to circumstances,usually distance,time,and $$$.To each their own.I've managed to get to 3 home games (incl bonkos game) and will get to 2 or 3 more.For those I can't get to,I thank heavens for fuxsports,and to a lesser extent,chanell number 9.At least fux show the games live (normally) without adds.If not being at Brookie makes me one of those,what are they?Oh,that's right-"untrue supporters",then so be it!

Fonz said:
Jono said:
Fonz said:
People pay alot of money for FOXTEL. WTF would you go to the game in the rain if you can stay home and watch it? Sorry if i'm not a true supporter.

Money for the club not News Corp. Is that a good enough reason for you?

Sorry Jono. You're obviously a true supporter!

Did I mention anything about "true supporters"?

I am a huge believer in supporting the club in whatever manner possible, especially after that merger scare when we nearly lost our club permanently. Financial support is always good and I have the ability to support them at most grounds through cheering, noise and the drum. That doesn't make me any more of a supporter than you.

However, if I have the choice between Foxtel or going to the game, I'm going to the game, rain or shine (hail I might not). If I am going to give up my hard earned cash, I'd rather it go somewhere useful rather than to those w****rs...and make some noise at the ground at the same time to get the boys across the line.

Nothing can ever substitute the atmosphere you get at the games and even people like Ayjay007 who can only get to a couple of games a year would admit that, if he had the time and could afford it, he'd be here every game. There are a lot that decide that we aren't winning so they would be better off just watching it on Fox at home and that is not cool.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6