did anyone else do this survey?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

castle eagle

Bencher
Tipping Member
i received this email from mwse yesterday & thought id fill it out. after 3 or 4 generic questions it spins off into questions that to me have s.f.a. to do with football & more to do with marketing a variety of products as if they were going to offer my email address to companies so they can fill my email inbox with crap advertisements.
here it is:

Dear Mark,

The Manly Sea Eagles have commissioned Nielsen Sports to independently conduct a short survey to help us understand more about our club fans and their interests.

The survey should take around 10 minutes.

By completing this survey and answering one additional game-of-skill question, you will have a chance to win a 2017 signed Manly Sea Eagles jersey!

Click here to see the full terms and conditions.

Please be assured that the survey is entirely ANONYMOUS andCONFIDENTIAL and your name will not be associated with the answers you give in any way. The results will not be used for any future sales activities and are for research purposes only.

To complete the survey, please click on the link below:
https://online.ssisurveys.com/wix/p1884319.aspx?H2=4

For any issues or feedback on the survey, please contact[email protected]

I got halfway through and the majority of questions were about what I've bought and what I intend to buy in the future.

I ended it then as it probably meant I was going to be bombarded with advertising emails or the like.

I thought it was going to be about the club or brookie

I got halfway through and the majority of questions were about what I've bought and what I intend to buy in the future.

I ended it then as it probably meant I was going to be bombarded with advertising emails or the like.

I thought it was going to be about the club or brookie
thats exactly what i thought, i said no to everything after which club do you support & not long after i was told my info wasn't required,
guess they realised there was no value in my info

This is interesting. Would be good feedback for the club that they ****ed up the questions and pissed everyone off. There is an art to surveys, and they just didn't get it.

Another one arrived today.

got as far into it as last year.

job / age / gender / location......

Yeah, we have enough respondents of YOUR kind. No survey needs from you.

I suggest Manly get some other organisation besides Nielsen to run these. Total rubbish!

I suggest Manly get some other organisation besides Nielsen to run these. Total rubbish!
Same

But you could always say, when discussing your responses .... 100% of all Canadian members agree with me .... or .. I speak on behalf of my entire Nation ......

i received this email from mwse yesterday & thought id fill it out. after 3 or 4 generic questions it spins off into questions that to me have s.f.a. to do with football & more to do with marketing a variety of products as if they were going to offer my email address to companies so they can fill my email inbox with crap advertisements.
here it is:

Dear Mark,

The Manly Sea Eagles have commissioned Nielsen Sports to independently conduct a short survey to help us understand more about our club fans and their interests.

The survey should take around 10 minutes.

By completing this survey and answering one additional game-of-skill question, you will have a chance to win a 2017 signed Manly Sea Eagles jersey!

Just a correction it is from 2018 the jersey on offer. Not worth winning at all.

Click here to see the full terms and conditions.

Please be assured that the survey is entirely ANONYMOUS andCONFIDENTIAL and your name will not be associated with the answers you give in any way. The results will not be used for any future sales activities and are for research purposes only.

To complete the survey, please click on the link below:
https://online.ssisurveys.com/wix/p1884319.aspx?H2=4

For any issues or feedback on the survey, please contact[email protected]

I don't think this survey had anything to do with the club, apart from the fact that's where our email addresses came from.
I stopped hal gee way through it

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8