Did AE inspire THAT win?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Some interesting quotes from Big League:

"It was a great crowd and we didn't give them much to cheer about in the first half, but they lifted with the boys" Menzies said.

The crowd, which initially seemed like a dissapointing 14,047, really found its voice and carried the side home.

"You need the crowd to turn up and help you with that lift. If they weren't here today, we get beat, there's no doubt about that", lock Ben Kennedy said.

Let the record show:

The Hill indeed was a morgue. There were something like 20 AE louts on the southern end of the hill that roared themselves hoarse from the 30th minute to the 55th minute, trying to lift the crowd and the team.

Just before half time we confronted the crowd for being "dead", "a bunch of sad sacks", "like a morgue" etc etc.

So bad did it get that at one stage another Manly "supporter" threatened to "beat us up", though he was more piddle and wind than substance.

Take a bow AE. It appears as though we played our part. :clap:

not yet fLIP, you need to go through puberty first :D

Good work lads. While I was around the ground taking photos. You chaps were constructing a win! :clap:

But somehow I think Monas captaincy with BK & Tezzas leadership may of had something to do with that win. ;)

I thought I was missing something daniel. Although i'd like to know when you've seen my genitals. I certainly wasn't awake. ;)

I thought I was missing something daniel. Although i'd like to know when you've seen my genitals. I certainly wasn't awake. ;)

They are right there on your forehead for all to see!

j/k mate

In Daniels case Flip they never are!!!!!!!!

BOOM BOOM :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap:

If he were under 20 Pepsi would know more

But somehow I think Monas captaincy with BK & Tezzas leadership may of had something to do with that win. ;)
Absultely, but BK did give some credit to the crowd.

And there's no doubt we were the loudest mouthed bastards there!!!

It was one of the quietest games i have been at for a very long time.

Prob had smoething to do with me being the soberest for a long time too.

It was a game of extremes. It was deadset a library early in the second half but I don't think I've ever heard it louder than when Stewart went over.

It wa loudest I have ever heard it for the first golden point game. the end of that game was the most electrifying atmosphere ever

Easy wins for Manly, except when you are there Mata, eh!!! Either that or you bring out the excitement factor???

Come down for the GGs game!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4