Devils versus Panthers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brookie Bob

"I come back to you now at the turn of the tide"
I imagine a few have been watching the above game - I only got to see a little bit of it. Putting your scouting hat on - who has impressed for a contract with Manly - and why?

I imagine a few have been watching the above game - I only got to see a little bit of it. Putting your scouting hat on - who has impressed for a contract with Manly - and why?
What game is this feathered friend ?

The Panthers have enough talent in their juniors (NSW Cup etc) to pinch a few - who should it be?

Soni Luke. Looks like a very crafty number 9. Wouldn't be the worst signing in the world.

Can't figure out if I rate Matt Eisenhuth or not. (I taught his wife in Year 11 and 12 so I better not say that too loud) He's got experience and he's sound, but I'm not sure he's exactly what we need right now. We need a beast like Spencer Leniu but that's wishful thinking.

Eddie Blacker looks like a good one but I think the Pennies know this and he won't be going anywhere.

Eddie Blacker and Soni Luke were standouts.
Looks like the 'Riff will get a clean sweep though all the junior reps to the NRL. Just a matter of time before they have a women's team that will no doubt clean up as well.

The Penrith hooker look the goods. To bead they will promote him eventually for Api.
He has no reason to leave Dam it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4