Dessie's Diving Doggies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Methinks Mr Reynolds should be playing soccer for the Italians...

Kiwi Eagle said:
How is that an excuse champ ?

They dived at least 4 times in that match. Weak

Sorry but whinging about that after a loss is just the easy way out. Man up and take the loss on the chin, they were the better team tonight.

torana355 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Sorry but whinging about that after a loss is just the easy way out. Man up and take the loss on the chin, they were the better team tonight.

Was making the same comments when we were 10-6 up ... Thankfully the refs didn't take the bait for a couple of them

Reynolds has been doing it all year

I think you will find there is zero mention of the game play and who played better etc

Say it now, or say it Wednesday or after the year, it is still the same thing, they are taking dives

Kiwi Eagle said:
torana355 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Say it now, or say it Wednesday or after the year, it is still the same thing, they are taking dives

Fair enough, i do see your point i just don't want us to make excuses for a bad performance is all.

How's the fact they dove an excuse?

The Dogs played better and won. They also dove. Reynolds is a cat, glad Watmough told him so.

torana355 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

True, but only just.

Seems like some clubs are instructed to lay down. The Dogs put on a masterclass of diving tonight. C. Ronaldo take note!

Im sorry but does Glen Stewart hit anyone below the head , as for his meathead mate Jason King ; dont even start me on that ####

It's that tough play that wins premierships barrack. Soft sides don't like it. Just ask the Broncos and Cowboys from years gone past.

barrack o barba said:
Im sorry but does Glen Stewart hit anyone below the head , as for his meathead mate Jason King ; dont even start me on that ####

There's a saying from an excellent movie, From Dusk Till Dawn. It goes something along the lines of "Are you such a loser, that you don't know when you've won?". Why don't you just rack off and enjoy the win with your Kennel mates. I know when we've won, I've got no interest at all in other fans' sites.

Now that Hasler is doing a Bennett and is into the 'wandering minstrel' phase of his coaching career, I wonder which club, he and his troupe of fawning acolytes, will sprinkle with fairy dust next?

Will it be the:

Illawarra Credit Union?

or the

Marriage made in Heaven?

Biggest diving performance I've seen by an NRL team yet. But it goes with their culture, lie cheat steal anything to win it.

I agree there were few diving incidents in the game, but at the end of the day we werent good enough in taking the chances given to us esp in the 1st half, and the dogs defended well all game..no excuses we'll be back next week but mite be a big mountain to climb without matai n lyon but confident we can win...

barrack o barba said:

You could always offer King a contract at Canterbury. I'm sure you hated Hasler only 12 months ago too.;)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6