Dessie's back, back again!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Still not on Des island the changes were forced on him. Lets see if he rushes kfc suli straight back in.

I'm sure he will find a spot for Sironen and Gosiewski when fit.

Wow this the same Des that was negotiating with the dogs leading up to a Grand Final? The same Des who raided our club of assistant coaches, fitness and medical staff along with our recruiting team.

The players he tried to poach surely this can't be the same Des?

Maybe the word "loyal" means something different to you. Thanks for the laugh anyway.
Um obviously you missed my other post where I caned Des today for that very thing.....

Kev Walters started his press conference with, "We were soft, we started out soft, and we got softer."
We didn't give them a chance. Des down-played it but it was easily our best performance this year, and it needed to be. A few more errors in the first half and it easily could have turned into a close game like last week.

It still concerns me how he left out such talent. This talent has alowed the not so talented to flourish i.e TNI. However now he appears to be on top of everything defence and attack
Why?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4