Dessie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
fair, however this season will be his real test. there should no more of these 50 point floggings.

the majority of the squad has been together 2 or 3 seasons and we are bit more solid all over than recent seasons. we should see a marked improvement imo.

I pretty much agree with garts, i think he's doing ok. But this will be the year of "do or die" for dessie. I like everything i've seen about the bloke and i've met him a couple of times and he was cool. So, i hope for his sake we have a good year.

I think we make the 8 then give it a shake he'll be back if we fail to make the 8 i think he may get the chop!

Hello Corso_Pete :)

I think he struggles to keep the team focused.

Also I doubt he handles negotiations very well!

I'd prefer an accomplished Pro.......Jobs for the boys don't work.

dessie is a mnaly legend and is committed %100 to the cause, im a fan but in this day and age if you cant cut the mustard then, it would be best to stpe aside, he got us to the semis for the first time in ages, we had some great highs and lows in '05 it all depends on '06 if we do well then he deserves to stay on, if not he has to move aside.

Nutzcraw, remove that fu**en avatar! Nobody can think straight.

Do agree with Arko. Des at least deserves to stay on this year. It's a bit like the Eddie Jones saga. If he can't improve on this year with everything he's been given i think he should step aside.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4