Dessie on 2SM talkin sport

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Points of note. He said

1. There playing well except for the Cronulla game.
2. There going down to canberra thursday thery will be treating the game like a final.
3. He said they WILL WIN :)
4. The commentaters asked about lack of point scoring he said "playing a little conservative, we also have to work on defence"

was there a sound effect of someone shooting themselves in the foot, or didnt they run through the team lineup

Des Hasler is more stupid then I thought. Dead set, bring in Paul Langmack. We are playing well? We have lost 9 games from 10 starts. He is by FAR the worst coach in the NRL, and late season form indicates that.

Perhaps what Dessie is saying is that the team is playing well - ie to the best of their ability.

They don't have the talent of a lot of other teams so maybe they are happy with what they have acheived this year.

Even then tookey, I struggle to see a side win 10 from 13 or 14 and then fall to just 1 from 10. Its not the best they can play.

He also said we are Only 4 losses behind the Team Coming first , He didnt sound overly Concerned About Our attack at all , which is a Concern , 2 Things wont surprise me in the off season

1) Monaghan Released
2) Des Chucks it in

Yeah I forgot about his sugar coating attempt with the 4 loses behind BS...........I thought "what a tool"

Shielding players / up beat after losses / we can win the comp he says on radio last week.

This guy OBVIOUSLY isn't the sharpest knife in the draw.

I have played with and against Des - he is a cluey operator let me tell you. Does the Bronco slump mean that Bennett should be sacked???? Whilst I find it hard to fathom why certain players have been persevered with and others dispensed with, I don't have the knowledge that he does, don't face the pressure and am not accountable to management for what happens.

I don't judge him for being loyal to his players if it means that they will respond and play well. Time will tell!

I Concur I really hope everything works out for Des, Hes a Manly Legend , But some of his Decisions amaze me at times

I have played with and against Des - he is a cluey operator let me tell you. Does the Bronco slump mean that Bennett should be sacked???? Whilst I find it hard to fathom why certain players have been persevered with and others dispensed with, I don't have the knowledge that he does, don't face the pressure and am not accountable to management for what happens.

I don't judge him for being loyal to his players if it means that they will respond and play well. Time will tell!

How long ago was that, when you played with him. Under 18's?

no it was under 30's and Des was a junior coming in at the age of 18...... CW was the captain and longest standing player :D :blaugh:

we all want Des to make changes but we just dont have the cattle to do so.

we may have some young talent in PL like Cuthbo, Ballin & Burns but I think it would be suicide to throw them into the action now.

I have no problem with him saying what he said. I dont think the coach bagging his players at every chance he gets in the media is the best thing for the team. I am sure he has done enough of it behind closed doors!!!

Did you end up getting your much needed hangover pasta on sunday Garts?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4