Despicable Des

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Apparently E.T took her fishing and told her to hold his rod and cup his tackle.
Peter C said:
Moondog said:
It's great to have two teams to barrack for each week, Manly and whoever plays the Bull****s.
Throw in whoever plays the Dragons as well, unless it's the dawgs.

Napper said:
WAMF said:
Off topic but speaking of despicable.

I just saw an for ACA and two old mates go sparring tomorrow night on a current affair ( Paul Mellor and ET Ettingshausen )

12 months ago the rumour first surfaced about ET rodgering Paul Melor's wife. Well, it's turned out to be true, and Mr squeaky clean has some answering to do! :D
'rodgering' Hahahaha!! Havn't heard that word in years.

It did. Showed faces also.
Jatz Crackers said:
WAMF said:

I just saw an for ACA and two old mates go sparring tomorrow night on a current affair ( Paul Mellor and ET Ettingshausen )

12 months ago the rumour first surfaced about ET rodgering Paul Melor's wife. Well, it's turned out to be true, and Mr squeaky clean has some answering to do! :D
Did the ACA ad mention those names WAMF ? Just being careful.

Was that "Steve Rodgering"

No. Steve Rodgered.

Napper said:
Apparently E.T took her fishing and told her to hold his rod and cup his tackle.

No Steve Rodgered.
Peter C said:
Moondog said:
It's great to have two teams to barrack for each week, Manly and whoever plays the Bull****s.
Throw in whoever plays the Dragons as well, unless it's the dawgs.

Napper said:
WAMF said:

'rodgering' Hahahaha!! Havn't heard that word in years.

It did. Showed faces also.
Jatz Crackers said:
WAMF said:

Was that "Steve Rodgering"

He used his swordfish to catch snapper

Noone knew E.T's fishing adventures was a cover up to reel in your mrs with his big rod and tackle then eat her snapper.

Napper said:
Noone knew E.T's fishing adventures was a cover up to reel in your mrs with his big rod and tackle then eat her snapper.

When et has fish fingers he's not talking about IJ ;)

Cambo said:
Napper said:

Haha. Pilchards aren't used as bait..instead it's endless amounts of wine and a suppressed concience.

Perhaps he should root Hasler's wife. See how he likes someone he respects turn on him.

Napper said:
Cambo said:
Napper said:

Haha. Pilchards aren't used as bait..instead it's endless amounts of wine and a suppressed concience.

All these years Mrs ET thought andrew was out fishing with Rex Hunt, but he was with someone else's Rex ;)

This is an epic thread

Mellor: Catch anything?
The mrs: Crabs
Mellor: Ill fire up the bbq
Mrs: No need. ET lent me his medicated cream.

bob dylan said:
I like Des and wish him well. Hope the Dogs have a big year with Hodko leading them up the ladder.

If we can't sign some of our stars I would be happy to see them in the blue and white

You're a funny bugger!!

Jatz Crackers said:
WAMF said:

Yes Jatz, I double confirmed what I thought I heard and saw before posting, for exactly that reason.
When I saw ET run from the camera, I knew he was hiding his fish fingers.

WAMF said:
Jatz Crackers said:
WAMF said:

Yes Jatz, I double confirmed what I thought I heard and saw before posting, for exactly that reason.
When I saw ET run from the camera, I knew he was hiding his fish fingers.
The general manager of sales at I & J was on the grill team this morning and they have signed ET up to promote their fish fingers.

I don't think ET did it on porpoise. He just went over to tuna car for Mrs Mellor but she really liked his mussels, not to mention he is hung like a seahorse. He prayed to Cod that it never out but it has. The media are now carping on about it and it's starting to wear fin. ET would probably be the first to admit he has acted quite shellfishly. Apparently he had a video camera running with the intention of making some home-prawn. But its definitely looking bleak for him now though and she is acting all koi. Now ET has done his knee whilst running from the camera and may have to go under the sturgeons knife.

bones said:
I don't think ET did it on porpoise. He just went over to tuna car for Mrs Mellor but she really liked his mussels, not to mention he is hung like a seahorse. He prayed to Cod that it never out but it has. The media are now carping on about it and it's starting to wear fin. ET would probably be the first to admit he has acted quite shellfishly. Apparently he had a video camera running with the intention of making some home-prawn. But its definitely looking bleak for him now though and she is acting all koi. Now ET has done his knee whilst running from the camera and may have to go under the sturgeons knife.
Something fishy has
Gone on

Cambo said:
bones said:
Something fishy has
Gone on

I sea.

bones said:
Cambo said:
bones said:
Something fishy has
Gone on

I sea.

Mrs mellor could semen, two infact her husband and et.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8