Desperate need for a reggies comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I’m against Singapore for the main reason is that it’s a massive “ hub “ in the airline “ hub and spoke” system and if you have a bubble with them people can fly from SIN and just walk off the plane.

Easy , buy two tickets , Europe -Singapore then seperate SIN-SYD and walk off the flight , no thanks , just keep us open to the South Pacific and wait until there’s a vaccine !
You'd know better than me, but if you bought two tickets (i.e., non-connecting), don't you need to clear customs at the first port? If that's the case and someone arrived from Europe in Singapore, it's a mandatory 14 day quarantine before they can catch the second flight. If it's a connecting flight, the travel data would be available to Australian Customs.

Anyway, I am sure govts are alive to this risk - the folk that flew in from NZ yesterday were apparently subject to an intensive screening process which requires verification that the traveller was in the 'bubbled' country for 14 days prior to departure. So I think the risk can be mitigated, particularly where there is a formal bi-lateral bubble arrangement.

You'd know better than me, but if you bought two tickets (i.e., non-connecting), don't you need to clear customs at the first port? If that's the case and someone arrived from Europe in Singapore, it's a mandatory 14 day quarantine before they can catch the second flight. If it's a connecting flight, the travel data would be available to Australian Customs.

Anyway, I am sure govts are alive to this risk - the folk that flew in from NZ yesterday were apparently subject to an intensive screening process which requires verification that the traveller was in the 'bubbled' country for 14 days prior to departure. So I think the risk can be mitigated, particularly where there is a formal bi-lateral bubble arrangement.
You’d hope so BUT the airlines are desperate for business so they’ll never report anything , and no you wouldn’t have to enter SIN at all , fly in from say CDG ( Paris), stay at the airside hotel for 12-25 hours ( going nowhere near immigration ) and board a seperate airline on a seperate ticket having “ self checked in” for the flight to Oz.

The only thing is no baggage only carry on.

The trouble is there will always be ways to get around the system, and that’s just one!!

I dont understand why junuir comps are on all over the country but NSW cup can't play... Corona is overrated
I agree @Robbo, the mortality rate is declining rapidly with COVID-19.

The virus ain’t going away and good luck with the vaccine the further it mutates, for me it will be just like a flu vaccine and you may still get a strain of it despite the shot.

Time to return to life as normal and the political chest pumping to stop for the better of all Australians future.

I dont understand why junuir comps are on all over the country but NSW cup can't play... Corona is overrated
The problem is that they can’t mix with the players in the NRL bubble, even if the NSW Cup was on the NRL players couldn’t play or the NSW Cup part timers (who in our case are paid sweet FA) would have to go into the bubble.

The bubble will be there as long as borders are restricted - if they can be confident that there are no borders issues then 2021 will hopefully see the reggies back up and running

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4