• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
I think he has to wear a lot of the blame this week.

He made some stupid calls that just arnt working

5 props - 1 too many. Some teams play with 3, we are wasting a bench spot

Orford - if he is injured let him rest. He was awful today and made many bad descisions in attack - if you can call it an attack

At least he fixed one problem and moved beaver out of the centres to his rightfull spot. Hicks played quite good today and should remain there when bell returns.

After todays game I am starting to agree that Steppa is very one dimensional and doesn't look like breaking a tackle. Hicks was good and was one of the few players who looked like making a break.

Deadwood is not up to first grade and I would prefer either Styles or Cuthbo instead. Glen Stewart also needs to be in the team somewhere as well.

I thught big george played well in the short time that he was on the field and left Carroll in a bad way after he tried to tackle him. I thought that bryant had a poor game today and not up to his usual standard.

What really worries me is who is ging to take up BK's role next year. I cannot beleive the amount of work that BK gets through in the field each game. he is truly one amazimg player.

I know that mattai is a young player and that he does some brilliant things on the field and some very poor ones. I just hope that he learns from his mistakes today as he has the potential to be very good. he just needs to concentrate on what he is doing and improve his defence as too often he hits the player with his shoulder but they bounce off and keep running.

I hope we keep burns because he is improving with each game.

Bruant has gobe of the boil completely, a month ago he used to outshine the bigger name propos but he seems to have lost his enthuisiasm, hope its not the old story of now sigtning that longer term contract,

agree Steppa is an ordinary footballer who has had a few moments, those of you out there who think we dont need Jamie Lyon as we have blokes like him, jeez... he showed today against class opponents he has very little to offer.

while im not a massive glenn stewart fan, how he doesnt get picked ahead of Deadwood staggers me, i find it hard to write about deadwood without starting a thread on the wosrt players ever to play for manly. :wall:

Matai with all his discipline issues showed at least he has a red hot go and coule mayby find himself on the wing next year.

Agreed Fluff. The bench had minimal impact today, barring Dunners. I can't remember Deadwood doing a single thing, and Bryant was lousy. Hicks did some good stuff when he was involved, but I would have liked to see him get involved MORE. I thought Robbo and Stewie were fairly quiet.

Matai has lost us at least two games this season and I'm eing kind, four points. His defence is crap at times, he gives away stupid penalties and won't pass the ball. Needs to spend time in premier league. Five heavyweights is not the go. When we played the ball quickly we made metres. Is Hasler bright enough to get it? I'm not sure. Good player but can he coach?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6