Des vindicated

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
But COVID shut down the NSW Cup. And the know it all couch coaches have been screaming for his inclusion... sack Des etc.
Covid has all sorts of issues, the NRL and the clubs have done a fantastic job to keep the company going.

Diversity in opinion is healthy Kevin keeps us all entertained somewhat.

With Albert I have no doubt he should have been in the team at fullback when Turbo went down, the other players we put there have all been caught out of position like Albert was at centre today.

Is couch coaches are offering up alternatives to an underperforming team.

Consistently failing is not acceptable for our club.

Funny thread - thrown in against a red hot Storm ....would Elliott have done any better??
Agreed - No
So the kis got a gig and will be better for it ....and so will Manly
Seasons gone, start giving others a run. I’d keep Funa at 1 for the next one or two then see what Hoppas got at FB with a bit of match fitness. Jorge again has to a go. He was lucky the storm targeted Hoppas side tonight.

It’s not about what hoppa did or didn’t offer today that was the crux of the issue in his non selection. It’s about building for the future rather than trotting our players who we KNOW arnt going to give the team what it needs, getting a young player hungry by showing him what he needs to work on in top grade is more important than trundling out the same below average players.

Des been vindicated has nothing to do with it for me and it’s not like he was our worst player.

Persevering with taufua and Garrick and Parker is more of in indictment on des than any kind of vindication in picking hoppa before he was ready is a credit to him

So DESpicable is vindicated eh?
We get thrashed -- again -- and somehow he gets praised for it?
You must be in a parallel universe.
Hoppa Jnr was shown up. Agreed. But he will improve with the more games he plays; just as Tyfuna has.
Now, what about the continued selected of Tafua and Jetski? They were outclassed also.
Where is The Shoe, Jade Anderson, Miski, Guaca and Tenterfield? None of them could have done any worse.
For the second week in a row our backline was embarrassed. It's nothing new. Every since Turbo's injury we have been saying that the backline needs an injection of youth. What's the point selecting the same backline that has been so poor for so long?

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10