Des Picks Same Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
The same team as for the Dogs game has been selected again. Brett Stewart has been picked at fullback and is expected to have recovered from his injury. Nothing has been said about injuries to Rose and Hicks. Matai was seen limping off and so some question marks about his fitness also exist.

The 1st few rounds i was pretty vocal on my thoughts of Dessie,s team ,but also stated ,I am sure he knows what he is doing.I still want to see more of Cuthbo & even a glimpse of Ballin ,but also ,If it aint broke !!!!!

i was surprised last week he went for rose over cutho but i think he as we all did expected the dogs forwards to put up more of a fight and went with the size of rose rather than the skill of cutho

the old saying if it aint broke dont fix went out years ago.
If it aint broke how can we improve it.
Cant argue with picking a winnig team , but i woul;d like to see Ballin have a run.
Would be easier to blood the player in a winnign side instead of introducing him to first grade after a couple of losses in whinch he would feel the pressure to perform.

Jesus christ, same ol' same ol' - what a surprise, Des names the same team again. As if he was gonna give others a chance to....oh hang...this is a GOOD thing isn't it?

no barks - cuthbo should be there, not only did he play well but he needs the experience with Bk leaving at the end of the year.

no barks - cuthbo should be there, not only did he play well but he needs the experience with Bk leaving at the end of the year.

I reckon des is just easing him into the role.... i think towards the end of the year he will be in the team every week... so he's ready to be in the starting pack next year

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4