Des on the news!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Doesn't care about social media or forums. Hmmm must read our commentary.

Seriously? Demented!

Definition of insanity - doing the same thing and expecting a different result.

I think the club was expecting results from the second coming of Des, just not the results he is achieving at the moment. I don't think he should have ever been brought back. The club needed a new direction, and I can't see how looking backwards, is ever going to achieve anything more than going backwards. Right now we are going backwards, and unless we have some radical changes to everything from strategic planning, club culture, coaching structure, player retention, team selection, player mindset, on-field gameday management etc etc etc we will continue to go backwards. We are better than this. Go Manly.

Last edited:
I saw something in the club video of him today for the first time. Maybe someone has noticed this before but I haven’t - his ‘th’s have turned into ‘d’s. As in this and that are pronounced dis and dat.
I wonder if maybe he does have some sort of brain damage from his playing days. Not saying this lightly. Just hadn’t noticed it before.

I think the club was expecting results from the second coming of Des, just not the results he is achieving at the moment. I don't think he should have ever been brought back. The club needed a new direction, and I can't see how looking backwards, is even going to achieve anything more than going backwards. Right now we are going backwards, and unless we have some radical changes to everything from strategic planning, club culture, coaching structure, player retention, team selection, player mindset, on-field gameday management etc etc etc we will continue to go backwards. We are better than this. Go Manly.

Pretty spot on with that post.

At this point I cannot see us progressing with Des , but who knows , he might pull a rabbit out of the hat soon and get them firing !!

Pretty spot on with that post.

At this point I cannot see us progressing with Des , but who knows , he might pull a rabbit out of the hat soon and get them firing !!
Mate I would love to see that. Starting this week would be awesome. If he pulled an eagle out of his hat, and got us flying again, even better. :cool: More than happy to look like a complete idiot if he pulls that off. Actually, nothing would make me happier. :)

I saw something in the club video of him today for the first time. Maybe someone has noticed this before but I haven’t - his ‘th’s have turned into ‘d’s. As in this and that are pronounced dis and dat.
I wonder if maybe he does have some sort of brain damage from his playing days. Not saying this lightly. Just hadn’t noticed it

1617184669832.gif

Mate I would love to see that. Starting this week would be awesome. If he pulled an eagle out of his hat, and got us flying again, even better. :cool: More than happy to look like a complete idiot if he pulls that off. Actually, nothing would make me happier. :)
That’s all that could make us happy right now. But it won’t happen.

Doesn't care about social media or forums. Hmmm must read our commentary.

Seriously? Demented!

Definition of insanity - doing the same thing and expecting a different result.

I think he is done, same team 4 weeks in a row and we will soon be minus 200 on for and against with no wins

The selection of D Walker again @ FB, the persistence with Foz in the starting side, our 'hooker crisis' ;), i could go on. Des, WAKE UP.
Perhaps its a 'back end of the season' strategy . . . . the players are resting, a la Dead Parrot, . . . keeping their powder dry, for when the season really heats up. ?

I think the club was expecting results from the second coming of Des, just not the results he is achieving at the moment. I don't think he should have ever been brought back. The club needed a new direction, and I can't see how looking backwards, is ever going to achieve anything more than going backwards. Right now we are going backwards, and unless we have some radical changes to everything from strategic planning, club culture, coaching structure, player retention, team selection, player mindset, on-field gameday management etc etc etc we will continue to go backwards. We are better than this. Go Manly.
Was going to write something very inappropriate, but chose not to... told the misses and she said = "good decision" but it was funny

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8