Des Hasler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Death by Des Hasler - How to coach a team out of a Premiership:-

NO Matt Ballin?
(Ballin must have done something along the lines of Craig Gower did to Pearces daughter) to Des kids. There can be no other reason why we have 4 plodders on the bench !!!
Menzies in the CENTRES - Agaaain?
4 metre Backrowers retaining starting spot?
Great 1/2 playing Hooker?
4 immobile forwards on the bench !!! Why?

Aaaaargh !!! Aargh ! Aaaargh ;) :lol:

Seriously though, when is Bellamy coming off contract. Lets do a Newcastle / Parra type coach swap !!!

I wouldn't cally Sanga and Cuthbo immobile fowards, but I agree with you.

Feck Willo off, Neumann to the centres, Menzies to the backrow, Ballin to the bench.

I wouldn't cally Sanga and Cuthbo immobile fowards, but I agree with you.

Feck Willo off, Neumann to the centres, Menzies to the backrow, Ballin to the bench.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
How easy and obvious are those choices though mate? I mean....eeergh.....you know...I just give up.

It took Des Hasler 10 rounds before he "realised" that Andrew Walker would be a better 5/8 than Jye Mullane !!! We then finished that season with 6 from 8 wins. Sam Harris at 5/8 !! LoL.

He's one of a kind.

I thought the obvious move was to put Hicks into the centres and promote young Bani on to the wing,and get Menzies back to his proper spot,the second row or lock.
Having Menzies in the centres is basically a waste of a player,he is a class second rower,but a first grade centre he is not.
ps.when is Matai back?

He's a knob jockey.

No hooker on the bench, No Ballin.

At least put Monas to 5/8 and Burns to Hooker.

hopefully des is trying to lull other teams into a false sense of security through his bad selection decisions. Then leading into the finals he will select the team the way it should be.

although i think i give him way too much credit.

ps.when is Matai back?

Could be a while unfortunately. He's got a bulging disc in his back - out for another 3 weeks surely, but a couple of players over the past few years have been rubbed out for the year with bulging discs in necks and backs....right?

Just speculation on my part and I hope that's not the case, obviously.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4