DES HASLER (NEWS - NOT) !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
jjai said:
push it up manly site needs to be updated big time,, hurry up :sleepy: :p
on a true not,apparently Des will be at Bunnings Chatswood this arvo between 1-2 with the grill team,maybe MG might ask him if he is going to Penrith

delz said:
The silence continues to be deafening. As usual very little or no news regarding the re-signing of our great coach DES !

It worries me that it takes so long and with Penrith in the wings the longer it takes the more concerned I become.

I know that he was offered an extension until the end of 2014 but does anyone have any further information on this ?

Desperate for information as I am sure we all are !

You can count me in as officially worried.

I haven't heard anything, but there surely can't be much to "negotiate."

Surely a chat over lunch (With a pen in the pocket) with Dessie, Scott Penn and the CEO present could sort this out in minutes. I suspect that the non announcement is a sure sign that Des is considering his options.

I also suspect that it would be Des's style not to announce he is leaving until after the season ends.

Yep, I am officially worried.

I suspect that the club is waiting for the new CEO to arrive so that he can announce the re-signing of des and Bhurer etc. Similar to what they did for Lowe

tookey said:
I suspect that the club is waiting for the new CEO to arrive so that he can announce the re-singing of des and Bhurer etc. Similar to what they did for Lowe

When's Perry start again? One would assume Lowey's in no state to negotiate anything. Unless Perry is on annual leave, one would have hoped he'd have started straight away.

Lowey already had a period of transition when nothing happened when he came IN due to poor health. Surely we can't afford another few months of inactivity?

Ryan said:
tookey said:
I suspect that the club is waiting for the new CEO to arrive so that he can announce the re-singing of des and Bhurer etc. Similar to what they did for Lowe

When's Perry start again? One would assume Lowey's in no state to negotiate anything. Unless Perry is on annual leave, one would have hoped he'd have started straight away.

Lowey already had a period of transition when nothing happened when he came IN due to poor health. Surely we can't afford another few months of inactivity?

I think we are a bit different in that we have active owners. They can push things along if necessary and wouldn't be surprised at all if Penn would conduct a fair amount of the negotiating anyway.

Ryan said:
tookey said:

Lowe is performing limited CEO duties until June and will arrange a handover to Perry who is due to start on June 14. Would assume that the dragons would need to arranged a replacement for Perry and wouldn't let him go until they had arranged one.

One very important fact about Perry is that he coached Keiran Foran in schoolboy teams so that may prove to be vital when we need to renegotiate Foran's next contract.

eagles2win said:
Big rumor is Jim Dymock to the Panthers

Am I right that I saw him last night running the water for NSW?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6