Des Hasler and brooky funding

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jerry1 said:
I didn't see the after match press conference.
Any links? It's not on NRL.com with all the other post match reports.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/video?subcat=1225914658670
There you go. :)

Wolfpack said:
^ Parra is one team that we can't say have a better stadium than us, that ground is a crap hole.

Your kidding, aren't you? It is one of the better viewing grounds in all of Sydney. Mind you, when I've gone there, I've always sat in the Parra members place (and dined on their finest with their corporate sponsors) right behind the players tunnel. ;^)

I just watch it can i just say Des is amazing he absoutley carved it and stuck to his guns, he wasnt going to stop talking about the funding and start talking about the game until he was ready. The media guys seemed a bit stunned u hear a massive pause after he had "Answered the first question"

Sea Eagles need to be making the point that a re-built Brookie will be a major sports viewing ground for the entire peninsula and even northern side of Sydney, not just for the Manly Sea Eagles.

We need to be hearing from Manly and Warringah rugby and soccer teams that will use it.

We need to hear that the Waratahs will play there sometimes.

And make it clear it won't be oval - don't want no AFL.

captainskin said:
Wolfpack said:
^ Parra is one team that we can't say have a better stadium than us, that ground is a crap hole.

Your kidding, aren't you? It is one of the better viewing grounds in all of Sydney. Mind you, when I've gone there, I've always sat in the Parra members place (and dined on their finest with their corporate sponsors) right behind the players tunnel. ;^)

Nope, super serial.

You are close to the action which is great but the stands are far too cramped. Whats with the big screen being put behind advertising as well? Only in Parra.

The ground has no atmosphere, no soul. Give me Brookie any day of the week - if you're going to go to a ground that looks like it's from the 70's then it may as well feel like one as well.

Parra is a concrete jungle mate. Last season I nearly baked alive sitting in the manly bay behind the goal posts.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6