Des door repair bill

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DUFFMAN

Bencher
Des Hasler got a bill from Parramatta Stadium Trust last week to repair the door that was damaged after the game for $319.00
He has asked for 2 more independent quotes before he even considers paying. 

the quote is to replace the door. Ridiculous. There was no damage to the door. new hinges and possible replace part of the door jam but that is all.

Parra are so ****ing cheap.. Gees Louise! Just pay for the ****ing door already! I can't imagine Manly sending Parra a bill, had it been the other way around. Obviously the hinges/screws were ****ed.. A solid core door just doesn't fly off that easily!

I'm guessing the frame is metal with the hinges welded on. Maybe the screw heads were rusted and gave way when Des snapped the door back?

Either way.. They're still CHEAP!

they're just getting their own back for all the gun players we've been skimming off their roster. buy them a door every year and send it over with the names on....

We should put in a complaint to work cover re a an unsafe working environment! See how Parra likes that.

Given there is video evidence of how flimsy the door was I would suggest Jamie Lyon and the club should consider suing Parrammatta for endangering life and limb.  The state of the door was clearly in breach of reasonable due diligence vis a vis OH&S.

The looks of it are that the hinge was ripped from the door rather than the hinge itself failing and thus it would no longer be usable.

The cost a tradie to come out and install a brand new door would be just about right at that price. Wages + door. 

All parra jokes asside, he broke their door and thats how much they cost. Seriously, you'd think Des didn't break their property in anger from the look of this thread.

If Des believes it was his fault he will pay, if not then he won't. That is one thing about our coach, he does have integrity.

If Des does pay, will that be included in P/Mattas salary cap?  Better check it out first.  If it does P/Matta may also be in trouble. :D

Remember when 2 of (I think it was) Fuwe Moi Moi's kids where given plane tickets the price had to be included.

Either way if it is at least p/matta cannot lose any premierships, because they haven't won one since before the cap came in. ;D

He should just pay it then make sure we have 45C air pumped into their dressing room with no way to turn it off on the return leg, and they should also just loosen all the visitors dressing room doors so they fall off so we can send them the repair bill in return. It may be going to far to cover the toilet bowls in gladwrap aswell, but I'd like to think it isn't.

I think that one of the players may have ripped off the door previous to the Des incident. The door was then propped back up. When Des had his rant and went to leave the room the door has come off again. Des is probably happy to take the blame as he has been the one caught on film. No evidence to back this up but have never seen a door come off as easily as that Parra door did.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4