Des' Comment

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Des' Comment

From the Press Conference:

"I was very proud of the effort but I thought we still shot ourselves in the foot and we need to address a few areas," Hasler said.

Des' Comment

From next week's Press Conference after being beaten by the sharks:

"I was very proud of the effort but I thought we still shot ourselves in the foot and we need to address a few areas," Hasler said.

Its groundhog day.

Des' Comment

From the Press Conference:
\"I was very proud of the effort\"
Really means : I am almost in tears at the moment

\"but I thought we still shot ourselves in the foot\"
Really means : My grief is tinged with anger about that performance.

\"and we need to address a few areas,\"
Really means : Im suggesting that we have a new membership mail-out marketing campaign.

Des' Comment

CW are you a Dazzler fan or not?

From the looks of the threads you're starting I'm getting the impression you've seen the light ;)

Des' Comment

From next week's Press Conference after being beaten by the sharks:

\"I was very proud of the effort but I thought we still shot ourselves in the foot and we need to address a few areas,\" Hasler said.

Its groundhog day.

Its Funny Tooks I thought that exact Thing after Losing The Raiders Game

Des' Comment

I think that's a fair enough quote to sum up that game. We could have won it, but we were too busy bumbling and stumbling around to take it by the throat.

I might prime a journalist up this week to ask Hasler about King - assuming he plays.

Des' Comment

Get the journo to find out if Hasler changed his surname at any time by deed poll from King to Hasler?

Des' Comment

It wouldn't be the first time that someone completely useless gets a run because they're the son of a club legend.

:clap:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4