des and king

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i have been a steadfast supporter of des but if king is allowed to play in a manly jersey again and monaghan is not moved to nine i will hand in my badge.kings performance in that opening stanza was the most disgraceful display by a player in our famous colours i have witnessed in 30 years.oh and just so i dont have to say it later...**** off kaza.

who ****ing cares any more.play blokes and give them a chance.we are the worst team in the comp.a semi final game may very well be this clubs greatest ever indignity.and to all you ****ING LOSERS WHO ELEVATED AND DEFENDED MONAGHAN AND KING have a good hard look at yourselves.you are a bunch of ****eating idiots.

who ****ing cares any more.play blokes and give them a chance.we are the worst team in the comp.a semi final game may very well be this clubs greatest ever indignity.and to all you ****ING LOSERS WHO ELEVATED AND DEFENDED MONAGHAN AND KING have a good hard look at yourselves.you are a bunch of ****eating idiots.

Exactly, we can all see it, Why can't Des, Max etc.

King is no good and I'm afraid Monas is no leader. At best, he will be a solid No. 9.

Now, FFS go and buy some F**** forwards with some heart and ticker.

Jamesie, ( after one too many Crownies at Sharks Park)

King should start chasing ambulances now (used it at mse earlier but thought it was a goody) before Manly supporters put him in one (no crownies but a **** load of tooheys)

It's taken you how long to realise we are the worst team in the competition.

I don't think Dessy is the man for the job.

Guaranteed, we will have the same crappy side, turning out next week.

Fluffy, we need you to get to the game for the F Factor. You might want to take some boots too mate, you couldn't do any worse than the rabble we have now.

Guys - WORST LOSS IN THE HISTORY OF THE EAGLES.

Utility Player, Im surprised King didn't end up in an ambulance before the match when he pulled his heart during warm ups.

Sue are you Dudley Moore's love child. If you've heared some Derek and Clive tapes you'll know what i'm talking about :)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6