Des and his cheeky pop at our home ground.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Did anyone catch in the press conference where des went out of his way to mention the facilities up in Cow territory? While he didn't directly put down Brookie it was a pretty plain pop at the ****e we have to work with week in week out.

He’s done that before. He quite pointedly went out of his way to highlight how good the new western stand at Wollongong was, before the 2011 game against SGI.

I must say that I was surprised when I went to see the Knights came that there was no sign of the Excellence stand. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Thought it would be well on its way by now. Maybe they're waiting for the Vlandys boutique stadium dream? Anyone know what's going on? Is Lyall still involved or is he all Evolve housing and Parramatta Park now?

I must say that I was surprised when I went to see the Knights came that there was no sign of the Excellence stand. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Thought it would be well on its way by now. Maybe they're waiting for the Vlandys boutique stadium dream? Anyone know what's going on? Is Lyall still involved or is he all Evolve housing and Parramatta Park now?
The final approval gets decided next week by some Planning Authority, building will start shortly after

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8