Des & a different reason - maybe !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
Is there any chance that the master stepped aside to give rise to the apprentice...Des & Tooves are pretty close, Why not ?????
Don't get me wrong, I'm sure dealing with the board members pissed him off, but maybe he felt secure leaving the club he loves with Tooves..

does des have a get out clause with the dogs in the case of the board changing at manly before 2013 hmmmm

Cambo said:
does des have a get out clause with the dogs in the case of the board changing at manly before 2013 hmmmm

Maybe he has a get out clause if he gets there and doesn't like the smell.

My other thought was that Des loved Zorba so much ,he moved somewhere where there are thousands of Zorbas !!!

robbiea said:
Is there any chance that the master stepped aside to give rise to the apprentice...Des & Tooves are pretty close, Why not ?????
Don't get me wrong, I'm sure dealing with the board members pissed him off, but maybe he felt secure leaving the club he loves with Tooves..

crossed my mind as well,give tooves a go

NO self respecting coach walks away from the best team in the comp, with some of the best prospects in the game so his mate can have a go.

Face it, we stabbed ourselves in the back. Time to learn from mistakes.

robbiea said:
My other thought was that Des loved Zorba so much ,he moved somewhere where there are thousands of Zorbas !!!
That's bloody funny!!!

bones said:
Cambo said:

Maybe he has a get out clause if he gets there and doesn't like the smell.

And that's very funny too! :D

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4