Des, 3 questions.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hilarious! Mate if you love him so much f$&@ off and follow him across to the Bulldogs. Now, the assistant coach is getting the glory for Cleary’s set up. You Barrett Boys are a funny bunch.
Whatever KW...you have an obsession with Barrett and carry on about how much more staunch Des puts into our defence... so where was that tonight, or against the drag queens, or against cronulla...

Barrett is the attacking coach for Penrith, Nathan Cleary (who RIPPED US APART TONIGHT) credits their attack to Barrett and Des's AWESOME defence got smoked...

If you cant face facts because in your biased mind all things Des are good and all things Barrett are bad then I dont give a f*ck frankly... SUCK IT UP SWEETHEART...

Quick tip... I ain't going nowhere sweetie - I'm gonna stay and speak my mind whether you think only your opinion matters or not...

Last edited:
1. Who is your attack coach?
2. Who is your recruitment officer?
3. Are you serious?
Point 2, we have one of the best nurseries in the comp, problem is you need a coach that is willing to use it.

The recruiting strategy has been retaining our juniors, problem has been they can’t get a fair run in the team, Funa, Cust and Guacamole are fine examples of that, not done much wrong but can’t get continuous games like fringe footballers like, Croker, Parker, Jorge, Elliot, Garrick, Waddell and JetSki have been given ample opportunities to prove themselves.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4